3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 02.12.20 01:05 am

Reservation on the measure (Diablo 2)

Last season he made a measurement with reapers runes on the air - probably because of the big fhr it was the only booking in which he didn't do hydras in the grass. What are the best options? Forti will make him unbivable, too? And whether it is worth doing on the air or additional defes at high levels no longer play such a value - it is better to make forts in armor which and enchant with moderate cute wear can?
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 02.12.20

RW Treachery in Baguette and Shaut.

F
FludoTron 02.12.20

rambler87
eth shaft, eth reapers, eth gaze/andy
If you need an inefficiency measure, it is hardly possible to pick up anything better than the above.

N
NoneOne2010 02.12.20

Guardian Angel

r
rambler87 02.12.20

NoneOne2010
Well, it's either wise when or something else to raise his cuts - I do not remember what there is a meringsion between cuts m his level, but he does not get to 75 yet.

Casaeio fortitude on the measure - the truth that can create baths or not?

And why is there little use in anyone compared to the same treachery? Is she not popular with the measure? Don't give any dmg and max cuts on this? Or that there's no attribute.

F
FludoTron 02.12.20

rambler87
With treachery cast and not yet a hitch of attack, which increases the amount of sached measure. In terms of inefficiency, I would choose treachery if I don't have a clutch on hand. Besides, from observations, with treachery merck damjit is not much worse than with forts

N
NoneOne2010 02.12.20

rambler87
Kiru dress him and the ribir in his hands this imba tk dekra cuts physical damage hit the hit - cuty max

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.12.20

Put it on and compare it. All these options are so cheap that even a homeless person will be able to borrow them and test them.
Stone norms theme in company with kira (86 fhr break) and riper - just mind expensive when there is a shaft, ga, duriel and treshiri.

m
minovalo 02.12.20

rambler87 wrote:
Casaeio fortitude on the measure - the truth that can create baths or not?
Bugs? Well, you could say that. The frenim damage of some mobs (such as Arctic blast) curses chilling armor too often, which is able to drop the fps to zero.

W
Warlockx 02.12.20

rambler87 wrote:
better to make forts in armor which and enchant with moderate cute wear can?
Of course, it is better in ap 524 def, on pg Lo is not so easy to get. Ether is a luxury.

O
Obsessed 02.12.20

Besides, from observations, with treachery merck damjit is not much worse than with forts
Warlockx, sad times have come to the server.. I can't eat any more or more fecales with a melchior spoon, not to drink from gold cups. don't collect inigama in griswold puse)