3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 02.12.20 01:13 am

Bug in the offering of the "warning" (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Actually, faced with such a problem, you need to sacrifice 5 fabrics (you can say trifles, tk in fact in each chest in a location above 100 levels it is), but if you, as I have already pumped quiver and supplies to the maximum, the fabric will not fall from the chests of THE GENERAL ... I haven't seen if it's in the shops (at the moment I have 5 ur camp), but if not, save 5 fabrics...
https://imgur.com/a/zHcpQJB
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk-Naemnik 02.12.20

James_Mails
Yes, it's a famous bug. After the full pumping of the quiver and provisions, the fabric ceases to f---ing no longer need it. And in the shops it is not in principle.

y
yar1097 02.12.20

Can you tell me, where is this altar with the offering of fabric?

V
Volk-Naemnik 02.12.20

Where the marker is.
Spoiler

D
DayPsycho 02.12.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
Thank you!! And how did you put the OPAL to be visible?

t
temamulticoloredeyes 02.12.20

Same question as the previous commenter))

V
Volk-Naemnik 02.12.20

DayPsycho
temamulticoloredeyes
I bought a card from an in-game store.

D
DayPsycho 02.12.20

I get it, it's cool!!!

V
Volk-Naemnik 02.12.20

Faced with another bug - after the donation, passed and cleaned three regions and not a single cloth no longer dropped, and I was left with the last level of provisions.
In principle, it's not terrible - the shield is snub, rune on the snub from the crit and rune on the snub from parry - provisions are not needed.

M
Miero 02.12.20

Following the advice from this topic made only one pump for the fabric in the quiver, in order to completely close the Provisions and quiver had to be 75 fabrics. Nabil 75 units and all stopped to hurry from this I conclude that it is simply prescribed, and for its necessity for the world event yubiki just forgot, that is, you either now can pump everything or use for offering in a mini quest, but you will not be enough for full pumping, bug.

S
Setesh 02.12.20

Miero
Try to survive, make an offering and go to the chests from which it fell before, perhaps it will turn out? The same bug as everyone else, you can't check

V
Volk-Naemnik 02.12.20

Miero
indeed, I also hung on 16 units, and for the last level it takes 21.
Five pieces of offering just not enough.

d
dimok537 08.12.20

So no one solved the problem? Also stuck on the offering of 5 fabrics