3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Railman_97 02.12.20 01:14 am

Problems with steam (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Couldn't install a pirate, bought a key Stimovsky, put. I can't get my profile back from the pirate, and I can't see the fashion... How can this be fixed?
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 02.12.20

Railman_97
About mods, maybe the version and fashion does not match!

v
vovangt4 02.12.20

Railman_97
No matter a pirate or a license, the profile it reads is the same one that is in the documents folder
Euro Truck Simulator 2 fashions she should see if they lie there the same, folder mod. The steam copy will run through the steam and that's fine.

R
Railman_97 02.12.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
What about the add-ons? Does it depend on the version? And that additions that even not all sees ...

R
Railman_97 02.12.20

vovangt4
I understand that, but the game is not going... first launched the game, created a profile from zero. Left the game, replaced the new one with the old one, and it offers me to create a profile from zero, and does not want to stupidly see the old save

F
FinistEG 02.12.20

Railman_97
See if Cloud Saving is included in your profile settings.
If included, then turn off, and then all the save game will take from Stim, not from the comp.

v
vovangt4 02.12.20

Railman_97
Why change the new to the old one? Can't you stick the right profile right away? Like the old one.

R
Railman_97 02.12.20

vovangt4
Duck because when downloading and the first launch the game immediately offered to create a new profile. The old one stupidly refused to see.

v
vovangt4 02.12.20

Railman_97
It's weird, I've seen all the old profiles.