3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 02.12.20 01:14 am

Discussion of endings (Spoilers) (Life is Strange 2)

In total, the game has 4 endings, but sadly, none of them do not have a full-fledged happy ending.
1. Sean brought up Daniel to take care of not only himself and decided to give up. The saddest ending, as for me. Sean was jailed for 15 years, and Daniel was still making his life. After his release from prison, Sean looks depressed and broken, because the best years of his life have passed behind and in the end the brothers symbolically disperse in different directions, hinting that the connection between them is broken forever. I was depressed, Sean didn't deserve it. Most likely, he did get to Mexico, only 15 years later.

2. Sean brought up Daniel to take care of not only himself, but decided to break into Mexico. In this case, he will break through, and his brother will remain in the U.S. More or less happy-end, but the brothers were separated forever. Sean can not return to the U.S., and Daniel is under house arrest from his grandparents.

3. Sean brought up Daniel to take care of himself, but decided to give up. Then Daniel will not agree with Sean and will break through the border. Not everyone will survive. Also a very sad ending, because Daniel forever lost his brother and could not come to terms with this loss.

4. Sean brought up Daniel to take care of himself and made a decision to break into Mexico. There will be carnage, but the brothers will successfully find themselves in Mexico, build a garage there and connect with crime. It seems to be a happy ending, but there was a feeling that Daniel is not happy with such a life, although their relationship with his brother is not in doubt. As for me, the happiest ending of them all.

Yes, life is really strange thing, the best ending of all - it's when you behave like q, put yourself and Sean above others and vice versa, if you always take care of others get the saddest ending. And what was your ending and did it impress you?
1 Comments
Sort by:
c
cody11 09.05.21

I went to the fourth, I did not read spoilers, I was afraid that the brothers would be separated. In the end, everything turned out as I wanted: the brothers are together in Mexico, they have their own business, the local criminals are humiliated, and the safe is stuffed to capacity with American shirts! All that remains is to admire the sunset on the beach and sip beer from cans.