3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Motik 02.12.20 01:14 am

Game questions (Diablo)

Hi all.
I'm new here, I'm here today.
I've been here because I haven't been able to get on one assignment at Diablo:The Fury Within for a week.
I'm actually in the third city, and I need to find "Kalim's Brain."
I've got ALL the caves, well, absolutely everything and nowhere is it NO.
They said, "Search for Khalim's Brain in The Flayer Dungeon"
and there's no nifeg there.
Maybe it's a glitch, and I don't know what to do.
Tell me what to do.
36 Comments
Sort by:
H
HOLYDUCK 02.12.20

find a passage to this game.

O
ORON 123 02.12.20

www.gamez.ru There's Bound to Be

G
GEROIN 02.12.20

you're injecting into the www.rambler.ru !!! passing on diablo!!! And that's it!
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

R
RussianQuaker 02.12.20

People are here here forum Diablo 1 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

U
Unexpected 02.12.20

Not a fact... There's no one. :D

N
NochNoy_goZhg 02.12.20

And Diablo without a unit and there is the first diablo, so the name is true)

D
DEviLPr0 02.12.20

What is the maximum resolution held by Diablo and Diablo II? Is it realistic to pass it today will not the schedule cut eyes?

D
DEviLPr0 02.12.20

Where to go in the beginning...?

U
Unexpected 02.12.20

Diablo - 640x480
Diablo II LoD - 800x600

Eyes do not rest the old men, and newcomers in horror run to play in 3D shooter Crisis ... Or at least TitanQuest.

D
DEviLPr0 02.12.20

I'm not really new, there's experience in games. I got all the parts of Diablo, the game is unreal cool. I do not pay attention to the schedule, and it is not so terrible. I play in Hellfire, because the original version of me terribly glitchy, so there was no understanding with where to go, by the way, what the original from Hellfire differs in terms of gameplay and plot?

U
Unexpected 02.12.20

Put this patch on the game.
It will allow you to run Diablo v1.09b and HellFire v1.01.
If you look at the differences there are a lot.

HellFire was developed on the Diablo version 1.03 (or 1.04), which follows that bugs there are ten times more uninhabited in the last patch of the original. The original can be played on the battle.

.Makis. 02.12.20

The difference between Diablo and Diablo:HellFire.
In Hellfire made a change in the process of the game.In Diablo, defeating Diablo, you can start a new game and choose the same character who just won. If you start playing with an old character, but at a higher level of difficulty than the previous time, you will be given experience points for the killed monsters.
Well, Hellfire will add new monsters and new quests!!!

N
NochNoy_goZhg 02.12.20

yes, and two more characters.

A
Antonio Sorceress 02.12.20

WHO HAS A PCERSONAGE OF 90 OR MORE LEDEVEL?? LET'S CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES!!! I MISS MY BARBARIAN 73 73 LED TWO THINGS FOR THE KING!!!!! ARMOR AND BELT!!! WHO???S GOT IT? IT'S JUST THAT I CLIMBED EVERYTHING I COULDN'T AND DIDN'T FIND WITH MY LEVEL 95!!!. BUT I COLLECTED A COMPLETE SET OF TAL RUSH!!) ) ) ) )

.Makis. 02.12.20

Antonio Sorceress:
You seem to be on the wrong forum, here Diablo I.In the first diablo there is no clothes-belts!

K
Kyuba-Babuin ml. 02.12.20

I don't agree)) in diablo-1 excellent things are, sometimes even more than in the second. zodiac rings, for example, or the lats of stars! But of course one thing is undoubtedly correct - the games are different at all. The first part is still better! Eh, if the man there was running a little faster and the schedule would today ... Yes what's there))

i
infernal fan.ru 02.12.20

Motik-----this Diablo Forum 1 and not Diablo 2
this mission in the third city is in Diablo 2

Hi all.
I'm new here, I'm here today.
I've been here because I haven't been able to get on one assignment at Diablo:The Fury Within for a week.
I'm actually in the third city, and I need to find "Kalim's Brain."
I've got ALL the caves, well, absolutely everything and nowhere is it NO.
They said, "Search for Khalim's Brain in The Flayer Dungeon"
and there's no nifeg there.
Maybe it's a glitch, and I don't know what to do.
Tell me what to do.

i
infernal fan.ru 02.12.20

Who has a Russifier on Hellfire?

D
DEviLPr0 02.12.20

It's not hard to find on the Internet

N
NochNoy_goZhg 02.12.20

It is easier to download the Russian version. I didn't meet a separate Russifier by the way.