3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avdyslav 02.12.20 01:15 am

Noise in headphones when loading on a graphics card

Hello, When loading on a graphics card in headphones there is some strange noise. The bigger the load, the better this noise is audible. video card gtx 1650 motherboard msi b360
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 02.12.20

Avdyslav
If the sound is built-in, then alas, there is no way to remove the defect, except to limit the FPS (I had no problems on the limit of 60). In this case (Built Realtek) the manufacturer scored on the screening with the grounding strapping of the audiotrakt.
How to fix with a deposit of $
1. It is possible to cure by optical corraing, you need a third-party CAP.
2. You can apply an external USB sound. In discrete (internal) may be the same trawls (as I have), but it is also treated.
The most budgetary way to solve No.3
3. Bring the sound on HDMI or DP to the monitor or TV, and from it to cut the speakers-earphones. Most likely, the quality will be a little bit, because on TV and monica CAP is even worse than the construction.
4. Try headphones with more resistance, but no more than 300 om. T.K. the intro is unlikely to shake. Start with 60 Rooms.

h
hyper1 02.12.20

Avdyslav
Try to connect the headphones in the front connector of the case and snibuch with the output of sound in the settings of the real library. best to buy a sound card

R
Ryazancev 02.12.20

Avdyslav
Oh, by the way. If there is such a labuda in the front of the case, the transition to the rear exit can decide.

D
Dragon Lore 02.12.20

Avdyslav
Can the model of the mother be more precise? The msI B360-A PRO began to stun with sound. What's on the front, what's behind. He ended up buying it.
Spoiler http://www.e-katalog.com.au/CREATIVE-SOUND-BLASTER-AUDIGY-RX.htm
He doesn't seem to be complaining.
If expensive, then take as advised above on USB
Spoiler http://www.e-katalog.com.au/CREATIVE-SOUND-BLASTER-PLAY--3.htm