3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
farmer333 02.12.20 01:16 am

Crack (Lichdom: Battlemage)

Has anyone heard anything about Rusika? Personally for my level, English is enough only for the plot, in the spells almost nothing is clear ...
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
KAPRAL27 02.12.20

Made an order for zOG, write that one half of the files are encrypted without the key can not open. The other lies in the open but their changes do not affect the game (that is, subtitles change but in the game remain old) Write that there is almost no hope.

W
Wahandra 02.12.20

Gando... It's called "Don't Imagine You Or People."

E
El Toroz 02.12.20

Bad news of course. I got confused in crafting and scored on the game, but then I looked at this review and in principle the play became clearer.

k
kabardos07 02.12.20

Thanks for the video, sorted out!)

M
Master Sema 02.12.20

Yes, I tried to watch this video, but could not, after five minutes of viewing turned off, the announcer carries all sorts of crap, and the voice of some rattlesnake.

E
El Toroz 02.12.20

Master Sema
I agree, the voice of the guy is not ahti, but he carries quite normal things and explains the mechanics of the game, even if not all, but I for example better began to understand craft spells. Here the variants of one sang about five, without the Russian so in general trouble, you begin to understand that you have made there only after the creation)
And now at least I understand how to make a single percussion sing instead of a flamethrower.

a
a888 02.12.20

Here's a shorter way to translate that's what I dug up from the forum zoneofgames.ru

a
a888 02.12.20

S
SasoriFunny 02.12.20

What about the Russifier?

a
a888 02.12.20

In the course of all who sit on zoneofgames, do not care about the translation, and so it would have been transferred long ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Sihth 02.12.20

someone said that in the files where the text is a complete mess and have to replace each word to fight, so we sit and wait.

J
JJ_Jon_34_rus 02.12.20

Started translating

1HEMO1 02.12.20

Well, when the Rusik will be already ((

K
Kyubi 02.12.20

Bought the game at the sale, now waiting for Russik.

R
Roman Muravev 02.12.20

Rusik will soon be, was recently on the site of zOG rification is given heavily, so they are looking for help from ordinary players. most likely he'll show up in a couple of months. You know, they're not going to put shit in.

i
ipppon 02.12.20

on the runor - the game has already been translated into Russian

C
Cechov 02.12.20

Rusik then came out, but some (such as me) menu all almost English, m rollers too English, or did not try or scored and released, reminds the crooked translations of 2007 where pollow Russ and another English advise to wait can just wait for the co-hosts of the "OG" and the norms of the Russ will release.....

i
ipppon 02.12.20

a
asrind1 02.12.20

I thought I'd start playing this game since six months ago. But I forgot to look for a Russifier on zoga, and to play purely in English - never. This honor from me received a lifetime few games, they can all be counted on the fingers of one, maybe two, no more.