3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YungBratz17 02.12.20 01:16 am

How do you grab Npc from the back with a weapon aimed at him?? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

When I was playing I shot with an ordinary collective farmer, I seriously wounded him that he threw a gun and began to run away I caught up with him and accidentally grabbed from behind and pointed the revolver to his head and was able to walk like that with him for 5 seconds. I'm wondering how to do it again!?
4 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zgul 02.12.20

YungBratz17
Try to get a revolver, walk up to the man from behind and press the F.
That way you're going to grab him from the back.
Then you can press E to discard it, F to stun him with a weapon, LKM to shoot.
You can still knock to the ground on Ctrl. But it seems to work only with the grip from the front, but I can be wrong.

Y
YungBratz17 02.12.20

Zgul
It works from the back, too, but I was only able to do it without a gun during a fist fight, but I got it once with a revolver, but I can't do it again. As far as I know on the controller to grab Npc you have to click on the triangle. I decided to get a revolver and then grab, but for some reason he removes the revolver and grabs it in front ... It is not possible to achieve this result (

Z
Zgul 02.12.20

YungBratz17
I don't know on the controller, soryan. But you can still try to get a revolver after the capture.

Y
YungBratz17 02.12.20

Zgul
Thank you anyway!