3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prince of zona 02.12.20 01:16 am

The question for those who have the HD version (Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker)

In the HD version, there's a coop behind one console that doesn't require a livery/creation?
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
HyperXStream 02.12.20

No, just on the net.

V
Veselyy Kot 02.12.20

On the network it is best to play with friends, in advance agreeing on games t to the co-op in the game is not in special demand, with The News situation is a little better.
From personal experience I can say that to random players from Russia I have never been able to connect, and to the Amer and Germans connectite without problems - straight mysticism, played for about 70 hours, half went to the cooperative and verse - with a connectome hell:: According to the Internet, many people have such a problem.

J
Jarud 02.12.20

Well, how to play in a co-op - people do not blunt or better one to play?

V
Veselyy Kot 02.12.20

jarud
Well, how to play in a co-op - people do not blunt or better one to play?
In 70% of AI bosses and technicians, both ordinary and custom, play people in different ways - basically everyone understands looking at the starting equipment, headsets are also yus, as something, basically people win the Vic Vos prize (20,000 points of camaraderie). For 30 hours I have not met particularly greyhound atc - people play for fun and do not buzz, which is very good, I so about 20 missions on the S passed under the connect to people with good equipment:)

The technique is better to capture the very t to the soldiers will be almost half as much, bosses from hunting tasks are also better to pass themselves to them to be euthanized, not to kill - many of them farm different buns for the development of weapons.

J
Jarud 02.12.20

many of them farm different buns to develop weapons.
that is, if you kill the boss - give improvements?

V
Veselyy Kot 02.12.20

jarud
that is, if you kill the boss - give improvements?
Yes, if my memory does not change, then from each boss something falls, for example from Ratalos (121 mission) falls wing, and falls not always, drawings are issued at the end of the mission.
To develop some guns you also need an engineer with a special skill, they are easy to stuff - but the level with these engineers is difficult to open.
I haven't taken up hunting missions yet - I need a 5th rank Mosin Nagant rifle, and I've only recently stuffed the staff needed to develop the level:)

m
makemusicmm 02.12.20

I can't start doing additional missions in the PW HD Edition, the mission requires Fulton and MSF, I do all that, and still ask for Fulton.