3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darcs1de 02.12.20 01:17 am

Excluding unknown softwareexception (0x400000015) (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

After reinstalling the Windows, and downloading ks, there was an unknown error at the start of the battle, already cleaned the cache, and re-installed X, updated all the drivers, nothing helps. Also in the files of the game, began to appear unknown files (failed)csgo_20201122_221140_1_x002FBE

5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avdyslav 02.12.20

darcs1de
Do you have a visual c?

.Chiken 02.12.20

darcs1de
Check the integrity of the game's files through steam xD

D
Dragon Lore 02.12.20

darcs1de
I've seen it twice.
Once reinstalled or updated Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft XNA Framework, Microsoft Visual C
The second time was at work. I've been re-set three times. He shamaned with the ducks of additional programs. It's a nifiga. Downloaded the pirate Win 7 Pro, installed the program and everything worked!

d
darcs1de 02.12.20

Dragon Lore
Downloaded Visual C, Microsoft NET FRAMEWORK, Microsoft XNA Framework, another now bug. "Excluding unknown software exception (0x400000015) in the app at 0x77a89124. A similar error, but another still.

D
Dragon Lore 02.12.20

darcs1de
Well, just like I had at work when the acting assistants of Sisadmin installed Win7 3 times. almost 2 weeks carried, then one mistake, then another. In the end, the spat, he downloaded The Win 7 Pro and installed. By the way, someone then advised me to install the English version and all the names such as the username, etc. to ask exclusively on the English, so that no Russian letter. You made mistakes after reinstalling the wind. Why don't you make another repack and install it?
It's good to be at work now. Here's the screen. These components of the wind should be turned on!

Spoiler

To do this, go Control Panel and Features on the left side of the window click on turn windows features on or off.