3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svetoch93 02.12.20 01:18 am

A quest with a naked man (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Help how to solve a bug with a quest where you need to steal clothes, there is no interaction with the bag from where you need to steal it, if you undress your hero then the same viewaver starts constantly
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garsinho 02.12.20

Svetoch93
Well to start downloading an earlier save, I had a bunch of bugs for passing the game, and so I passed it without problems ... talked to the naked nps, then went down to the campers without clothes, talked to some special, agreed to type join, but pulled off the bag and ran away )))

d
dr_korsachev 02.12.20

the quest will be counted, if only nudists on you will go on and will pursue, besides to the main nudist should climb the slope on the left, when I climbed to the right, the quest did not count (did not write that it is necessary to lower the object on the ground)

g
geimer.by 02.12.20

dr_korsachev
You need to climb to the rock from where the box is RIGHT!!! on the rocks run across the river. And if you look from there to the mountain also it will be C right.

d
dilat 02.12.20

You need to whistle the box and run to the dude on the rock

A
Alexidrik 08.01.21

A somewhat stubborn task. In general, we get a task from a dude on a rock, go to the nudists at the lake, chat with a dancer in a denim bikini, join the nudists, take off our clothes (in the inventory menu, in the "items" tab, click on the armor and weapons "remove"), a video starts in which night falls and everyone is asleep, we steal a box and then go out onto the road along the wooden bridge, return to the nudist (in my case, he was at the tent), put the chest on the ground near him and the quest ends.
Also, in my case, the dancer did not sleep, but stood on the bedspread and only shook her head following me, when I stole the chest and dragged it, she did not say anything,

N
NS 10.11.21

you undress, meditate, fuck a box, bring it naked, if it just stands, just throw the box on the ground, come back, and lo and behold! there is still a box, piz ** shit you bring it again naked. Through a wooden bridge he brought it 2 times did not work, after he brought it through the stones, he stood naked and waved his hands, put the box at his feet and the quest is completed.