3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angel 02.12.20 01:25 am

Where are the missing people? (Gothic 2 addon) (Gothic 2)

The mission is to find the missing. I've already been killed, and these... Bad... I couldn't find people... Well, I don't know where their bandits were whining... Help, who knows! And in more detail, half a million!
It's a big save.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alucard_ 02.12.20

Can you be a little more specific? What kind of missing people do you want?

S
SENDS 02.12.20

If you want to find Elvrich (on the quest "Missing")go to the court of Bengar (near the passage to the Valley of The Rudnikov) behind his yard there are steps, and there is a camp of bandits (Elvrich in the tent, his urine, and not urine, and He will say that there is a camp outside Sekoba's yard (There will be a note from Lucia, and a letter saying that Fernando sells weapons to the bandits). And then the camp with Martin (where the paladins dofiga, in Horinis, in the port)He works as a loader!!!. If I've helped you, I'm very happy!!! To the palladines!

R
Rolum 02.12.20

People can be more specific, about the job "missing people" what to do, where to go, please write first ...

A
Agent_Smit75 02.12.20

If it's about a quest with missing people in Horinis, they find mostly in Yarkendar, only Elvrih in Horinis, above wrote where exactly.
Pass the game is nothing to miss on the way and he will perform himself, I when the first rach passed Yarkendar, the camp of bandits was just taking them all out, and also all rolled, they are there at the mine gold plow, but you can and peacefully perform, not killing the bandits, so more experience gives, and more interesting.

D
DonLeno 02.12.20

You jump from the khorinis into the sea and swim to the right. They'll tell you everything.
In general, you have to read the diary, everything is painted there

D
David Pashyan 02.12.20

I'm going to get through this, but I'm not going to clean it up.

S
SerpenteS79 02.12.20

Oh, you don't have the necropsters.

K
KastilIia 02.12.20

Where's Sekoba's farm?