3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dc.Sheff.yO 02.12.20 01:25 am

How to make a rune??? (Gothic 2)

In Chapter 5, in the basement (the back of Xardas) in the almanac says that you need to make a rune to teleport to some room.

Here's the question: how to do it ???
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Des 02.12.20

Nun to buy from a monk in the wine cellar rune blank,you need to have the right ingredients (written in the almanac), and in my opinion ticks.

S
Salo 02.12.20

And how to make them, you need to know the circles of magic? If so, where and who can wind them on the moustache, PLEASE

[
[SuperNatural] 02.12.20

To weld the rune, you need a goon rune stone, ingredients (for each rune their own, in the library of the monastery in the books of the look), the knowledge of the snub, which will be in the rune, slivers (I do not know). A circle of magic is taught by a dude who stands right in front of the entrance to the monastery (not in front of the gate, but in front of the building, where everyone prays and where three dudes sit on chairs). What's his name, I forgot.

D
DEXTER_PaYNe 02.12.20

Dc.Sheff.yO
I also spit, but so I found a solution:
1) read the almanac and study in it a recipe (the one in the hidden library where runes and tears of Innos)
2) (if there are no tongs) he goes to the gaan near the lake on the farm onar and buy them from him.
3) Teleporti to Xardas and there he has a rune table push and do that rune))

D
DEXTER_PaYNe 02.12.20

G
Guest 06.06.23

When you play as Fire Mage you dont have option to make that teleport rune for paladin's armor.

G
Guest 06.06.23

When you play as Fire Mage you dont have option to make that teleport rune for paladin's armor.