3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 27.10.19 01:09 pm

General questions on web design

I have a few questions
1. With the help of which team can do it, so , STO would be the picture on the website, the press on it, it opened a new page with this picture
2.How to do a search on the website?
177 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zyava 27.10.19

Javascript is inserted in tags
[script language=JavaScript type=text/javascript]
[!--
tekst script
//--]
[/script]

As always, replace [ ] with < >
But first it would be nice to figure out what it does (ie whether you got it to work).

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 27.10.19

Pnacl, thank you!

A
Angel of Dark 27.10.19

m?it is urgent the school website to create )YYYY) help пли3

V
Vsepogloschayuschaya Dyre 27.10.19

Pens, pens...

D
Dark paladin 27.10.19

Angel of Dark
-----------------

Gyyyy... I pohvastatsya.... gyyyy................ type shkolnoy teacher has promised, saying I sssaid you will create.... for wasss of madamm
Gyyyyyy......

U
UnrealMan 27.10.19

=))
It's just... less need to brag. If you do not know how to do, better not start anything.

_
_Lemon_ 27.10.19

--->>>Angel of Dark
Try it on a free host ucoz.ru, narod.ru( don't suggest), you can download a program SiteEdit Plus, with its aid the whole site can be done at home and then upload to their host.

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 27.10.19

and best of all, a book to buy about the sites or to look in the net, well I have a few thoughts on this, can in General to help sozdanie site, if you need a good website

X
XAOS 27.10.19

Do your serv(with the condition that thee good inet) and bodai website smiling at the computer.
Then sabotage it on travel domain.(Surcharge)

C
Coolgeorge 27.10.19

stupid question...
right so in a nutshell, you can tell! damn...

S
SERGEEW 27.10.19

Write me at [email protected] che specifically need (HTML, FrontPage, FTP or whatever).I'll help you.Let's not on the forum.

A
Andrey696 27.10.19

Here roped me in Cholet to do school sat, damn it, because last year (in 10классе) make all classes better(it was like pass/computer science project) ,I did site my Front Page. if I understand correctly if I need to do online the website the website is made it is not rolled. poobshalas some I found that you need to download the engine.
Give me some useful tips,Stoll...or how to do,where to start?? , .... well ...or...in what app?

A
Alexandr82 27.10.19

Dreamweaver

F
FeelTheSkill 27.10.19

There are a lot of engines) what's best for you empirically determined), Data Life Engine, I would suggest, I myself am not big sites do but this engine rocks. engine website - http://pc-soft.ru there you will probably be able to help with installation)

A
Andrey696 27.10.19

and ChaVo to start???

F
FeelTheSkill 27.10.19

hmm.. to start? well... html is a bit to read. php preferably. then swing on the PC engine. read its README. search for a hosting test. in General, the way better.. and went to school far away)
if impossible, make the website simple in any editor like Dreamweaver or Namo Web Editor, like the name) or just the tags) then the html will have to learn better)

A
Andrey696 27.10.19

it to me until December to do it really ?

-
-Evg- 27.10.19

have time, unless of course the efforts of ProLogis. and you can make a simple website in Dreamweaver... or even in Notepad.and that's all. I duck right now, php-nuke master. Oh, and complicated thing!

-
-Evg- 27.10.19

Alo, who creates a new site in php-nuke? throw on soap [email protected] file php.ini from the directory X:/ webserwers/usr/local/php pliz desperately need!

A
Andrey696 27.10.19

EVG 91, I can but only tomorrow evening