3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Al_Comandante 02.12.20 01:25 am

Periodic friezes (orange/red squares). CPU load from 30 to 90% (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Good afternoon, gentlemen. Here's the trouble: I'm playing the gel from the active on a well-suited to the systems of the furnace (RX 5500 XT 8GB q R7 2700X q 16 GB 3200Hz, included two-channel XMP-2) and not only that on THE MINIMALKA I even in buildings above 80 fps rarely rises, so also frisit constantly (jumps fps in 80 to 40-50 and back and left orange/red squares appear). Can anyone know how to fix it? It's. How can I download TACT on 1080p minimals??? 90% of one game? Wat? The load jumps like a frenzied back and forth. 20%, and now 70%, again 30% and again 80%. Nizimayu (9
The prud of system settings for the ge applied.
Turned off all programs and included boost to 4,150 GHz, changed graphics settings, lowered the quality of the render, smoothing... It's the same. I mean, it's not about the iron, as I get it. All the dancing with the tambourine did, sort of helped, now instead of three friezes in a minute about two. Active as always: you can take and daub.

Throw your dances with tambourines, mb I have something of it too will roll ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 02.12.20

Al_Comandante
That's all right.

A
Al_Comandante 02.12.20

Lex-one
It would be fine if it were normal.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 02.12.20

Al_Comandante
This isn't the first time this has happened. The description of this problem refers to the game's servers. That is, orange squares are data loss. The solution, I do not remember, it simply was not, although the recommendation, from checking the internet connection on your part to waiting for patches. Now, servers are experiencing problems from the influx of players, you'd think, quarantines.
I usually Google in the English-language segment, and last time the request was Call of Duty Warzone orange squares. Maybe you will, but I don't think so. But it's unlikely. That's why it's the norm.

A
Al_Comandante 02.12.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
No, man, it's a lot easier....
We need to limit the power of the CPU! THE ST? Yes!
We do this and rejoice.
I xz how it works, but it works. FPS does not suffer, friezes go away. I'm sitting contented like an elephant.

L
Lex-one 02.12.20

Al_Comandante
It's crazy, it's a snub and a provocation.