3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegpb 02.12.20 01:25 am

Where to find a normal axe or sword (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I'm looking for a couple.
13 Comments
Sort by:
b
budabum 02.12.20

a couple of days to wait and you can get any clothes through the table CheatEngine. The table itself is ready, there is a little lick.

E
Ely Maze 02.12.20

budabum
so lose interest in the game better to explore everything yourself

D
Dartflame 02.12.20

Olegpb
I personally play through a two-handed doppelander, which is sold to merchants at the beginning of the game. For me, so the top sword in terms of parameters and sensations. I pumped it up on the full, legend. You take the talent for a double two-handed weapon and take in the second hand a spear/dagger to choose from and get a wild fighting machine.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

Dartflame
slowly the same? I did not go two-handed, although tested on a two-hander in each hand, and if you take one fast and two-handed faster to beat will?

L
Lobo 02.12.20

Dartflame
excalibur will be cooler.

G
Garsinho 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
There is a set of armor on the speed of attack, you can also put runes in the weapon on the speed of attack ... It is a pity that in the schmot you can not stick them, and so it would be possible to disperse with two-handed swords speed, as with daggers)

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

Axes here are better implemented than the rest. At least because of the combo, when you clamp

D
Dartflame 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
No, not slowly, is quite cheerfully fighting) well, especially if the armor of the crow is light)

Lobo
Such a miracle, alas, did not find and frankly not very much in this there is some need.

S
Shumer 02.12.20

Two spears is some kind of imba.) Hammer and dagger are fun too.

P
Pupsik 3D 02.12.20

Take Mjelnir and you will be happy. Any block breaks, even the bosses.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

I've been in a double-handed pair, he's not much bigger than a knife, but you can have two pokes in time for the duration of the swing at the dover, and the chance of a critically on the above.

The shnizhos were stubborn and took 2 shields, I did not understand, but they somehow anigyl all live, shields punch to cheers and a blow to the block does not become itself

L
Lobo 02.12.20

Puppsik 3D
Only it can be obtained after the game only

P
Pupsik 3D 02.12.20

Lobo
Not only that, there's a little chip and medallion of cult members.