3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
padrepepe 27.10.19 01:09 pm

How to reset skills, skills, etc.? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In General, what about those who took a wrong turn in the hero upgrade? how to reset skills? is there a cheat or what!?
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
InSaneJeSter 27.10.19

After the first act on the ship will be mono to replace the mirror on the second deck!

p
padrepepe 27.10.19

Thank You Very Much!

I
IAliquis 27.10.19

InSaneJeSter
Could you explain? Do not understand.

A
AdamJensen 27.10.19

IAliquis
After escaping from the island, you find yourself on the ship. In its hold, on the lower level you can find the green mirror, which is in the middle of the post. Using it, you can reset all the skills, attributes and refund spent points, and distribute them again the characters.

p
pochtipushkin 27.10.19

AdamJensen
Great news!!!
And then the opportunity? Or the ship - a point of no return?

A
AdamJensen 27.10.19

pochtipushkin
On the ship, to the mirror, you can return through the portal or using the boats on the shore.

V
Vishez 27.10.19

AdamJensen
That is, you can always come back and remake themselves? Somehow lost the difficulty of the game then XD

A
Andrey Volkov. 27.10.19

And satellites will be possible to reset skills? (blew one)

A
AdamJensen 27.10.19

Vishez
Don't know, for me it is much better, as you can see different classes, different tactics and stuff. And it doesn't help if you put a high difficulty.
Andrei Volkov.
And companions too.

T
Tom[Cat] 27.10.19

Vishez
The General direction of development you will not change after the first act.

S
Serge3d 27.10.19

The mirror I have repeatedly redistributed points in the second act with all 4 characters. Redistributed all: quality, combat/peace skills and talents. Learned sakly continue, but you can use only those skills enough. Can anyone anyone to pump (difficulty classic).

S
Surka 27.10.19

Tom[Cat]
Can, and how. You can change absolutely everything