3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spamerkon 02.12.20 01:26 am

Impressions of the game (Halo 4)

It was a great game, despite the change of team. Especially pleases finally beautiful graphics and the presence of Russian subtitles) Passed so far 2 missions, but the game promises to be epic
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dyadya_Steba 02.12.20

When playing in the co-op, the second character is a clone of the first (the game screen in the cat scenes only for the first player, the second smokes). generally the gameplay is dull and strange. With weapons is not familiar and not convenient and in general its design is ugly and incomprehensible. The interface is cumbersome. The plot doesn't catch on. the game is not worth no money, much less bans for it.

Q
QTarantello20 02.12.20

Honestly, I never understood all the love that players and the press have for this series. 16,000,000 copies sold for Reach and it's all on one platform - the result is simply unthinkable. As understood praise in the game perfectly balanced cartoon, stupid AI and a variety of skirmishes with enemies. So it is very difficult to evaluate the new Halo, because I played only in Reach, which was wildly complex and not too interesting. The fourth part likes so far more, here and the hero is well-known, and the scenes are good and to fight with the covenants is interesting. And so there is nothing more to add yet.

J
Jayce Blueberry 02.12.20

So far, everything is very cool, except for a sluggish plot and the lack of powerful innovations. I like it, but I expected more of a breakthrough than a qualitative development of the old program. To play, of course, is clearly more interesting than in COD and other shit-jokers, who have outgested themselves to the last drop. But Halo 3 and Reach at one time made a greater impression, and even ODST, I remember, cooler pleased. 343 Industries - not Bungie, what to say.

J
Jayce Blueberry 02.12.20

And the plot was really good. I was mistaken.

Shockwave.
meanwhile, you're rocking the game a month before the release
If it wasn't for the army on the day of the off. The release of Halo 4 would surely have licensed picked up, especially since it is the first Halo in the series that is localized. Well, the game of that, of course, is worth it.

H
HuntR 02.12.20

You check out the game, you have to play with someone in the co-op, so a solitary campaign is not much different from the previous games. But the graphics and management are chic, loved the foursome. Who cares, here's a review

d
devourer47 02.12.20

Hello everyone, the game as a whole causes positive feelings,although there is not enough zest as in the same example Reach. In the same Rich you memorized almost every partner, some of their phrases and of course their death. It's all simple, except Cortana all Nps is pretty faceless, Chif is a death machine goes and crumbles all,there are not even small rudiments of drama.... Although maybe near the end publishers will be surprised by something. All good game. Spartans do not die, they die in battle....

P
PolaC1 02.12.20

Who's in the coop. Wants (there are no friends in the live) to personally subscribe ...

Z
ZzzRed 02.12.20

I do not know why, but from the game were not very good impressions.

p
pump_plus 02.12.20

So I played at PS .... I did. Not - in 2020, such a play is clearly not worth it. A sense of primitiveness and wretchedness