3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JC23 02.12.20 01:27 am

Application Error 1000 rdr.exe (Red Dead Redemption 2)

A week ago, last Thursday, after the content update in the RDO began to occur this error. Absolutely for no reason, I didn't re-set anything or change anything. That's what the day before went to the RDO without problems, did The Daily, etc. But now the game crashes on average from 30 seconds to 3-4 minutes after sunset. I re-set and pumped everything all over again, and the game and the launcher, reset and changed the settings, set different parameters of the start, tried to play through the utility bes, nothing helped. The well-known described way of solving this problem with the use of RestoreHealth in the wind also did not give any result. new wind and firewood on the seenha also by.
But in single mode, in story mode, this problem is not. The game is going well and there are no friezes or departures. That means this happens only in the RDO, which means that this is a problem of the 7th Wind, no.
For a week I corresponded with the support of the rockstar, sent them a system file. In the end, they wished me luck and very sorry.
has anyone come across this? Can anyone know the solution?
The game was bought in the launcher
0 Comments
Sort by: