3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 02.12.20 01:28 am

How to move the rack at the entrance to the house? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Not far west of Fornburg came across a house in which one of the entrances is closed by a rack, which must be moved, but he does not want to go any way. Has anyone come across?
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 02.12.20

Edvins
if the rack is inside the house, and you're standing outside, most likely it is something backed and you need to find another entrance, and get out already through the front door

E
Edvins 02.12.20

James_Mails
This is the right approach, but in the house 2 entrances, one of which is pushed by this rack, and through the second you get to another room and between it and the one that is closed by a rack, a solid wall. On the table is a note that to find something important hidden in the house, you have to go through the fire. What's going on? Wonder.

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

Look for holes in the walls for example, or you can through the lattice door to shoot at the jug of oil, which will open you a small loophole, yesterday he tormented, shot at the door, without result, then at point-blank range, look there jug stands, and through the closed door somehow managed to shoot, and before that it seemed all the arrows in the door get stuck, or the room carefully look. , for sure it can be knocked down and it will make a hole in the floor, etc.If the entrance could not be found, for sure you need to shoot in the cracks on the jugs, it happens that the distance is decent, I did not get into one place, through a hole knocked down one bolt, and the second does not work, far and very poorly visible door, especially since I shot from the tower, there is not much space. to take aim.

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

Edvins
Throw the torch on the other side through the wall, there was space on top

A
Alessandre 29.01.21

Collided. Set fire to the house, the roof. Anything that prevents you from moving will burn

A
Alessandre 29.01.21

Gotta set fire to the house