3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AppleJack665 02.12.20 01:30 am

Out of Memory error (Mortal Kombat (2011))

In the fashion store beat Jade for Jax and the game crashes out of memory what to do?
54 Comments
Sort by:
e
evg_helios 02.12.20

AppleJack665
Whose repack are you pumping?

A
AppleJack665 02.12.20

Black Beard

A
AppleJack665 02.12.20

Thank you.Repak has changed everything works)))

O
Orange1997 02.12.20

You don't have to rock a new repack. These are the files that are installed and everything is working.
http://www.playground.ru/files/mortal_kombat_9_ispravlenie_the_dead_pool_arena_jax_vs_sheeva-68389/

l
leanid3354 02.12.20

Let's see.

l
leanid3354 02.12.20

It's all working.

Y
Ya na PeGe NAMBA VAN 02.12.20

Chuck_Norris_2013
Thank you, it helped.

T
Temnyy_Master 02.12.20

did not help the file, the game continues to often fly out with the error "out of memory" , removed the repack from the mechanic, downloaded the steam rip as advised, the error creeps out just as, no difference, put the game at a minimum - the game eats only 1.5 GB of operatives and still the same error, changed the file swap, too does not help. Tell me who knows what, please

tried this method, but did not help because I have there and so is the value of 1024, can help anyone thread

Leak RAM (Operational Memory) Fix Error Out of Memory
We're going to start.
We write in the search %appdata%
Open with a dxdiag notebook.txt
We're looking for a Dedicated Memory line and changing the value to 1024.
Save and put in the properties of the file attribute "only reading" so that the value does not change back.

E
Egor Ermak 02.12.20

It's still flying out. Do you have to throw this file into the game folder?

E
Egor Ermak 02.12.20

And how do I do it to preserve everything I've done and then install another repack? Or is it not possible?

S
Stevy847 02.12.20

They're going to get the pirates, then they're going to snitch.

R
Raenos 02.12.20

on the faces also flies but online

B
Barzee 02.12.20

I also fly out in challenge tower mode, the 25th job like, where for a knightwulf you need to make a stage fatality.

_
_Spyroke_ 02.12.20

To all those who have a mistake "Out of memory" online in the midst of a fight, I have a question. Did you manipulate the voice chat in the game? If so, there is a suspicion that there may be a reason to turn it back on.

k
kenryla34 02.12.20

_Spyroke_
By the way, yes. When I turned off the micro in the settings, that's when it all went. Hmm... I'll check with the one on, I'll unsubsccheck.. :)

_
_Spyroke_ 02.12.20

I helped the way, played 15 fights in different modes, not a single relegation.

G
GIGASLAM 02.12.20

_Spyroke_
Thank you so much for helping, the way really helped

k
konnor152 02.12.20

Chuck_Norris_2013
Where to set?

A
Aleksandr Kozhevnikov 02.12.20

People who have a mistake out of memory after the fight jax vs jade then just convulsively after the fight poke the gap (if on the clave) and the video is stupidly missed, and therefore will not be departure.

Y
Ya na PeGe NAMBA VAN 02.12.20

Alexander Kozhevnikov
It will be, because the turnip from the Mechanics does not have a deadPOOL card, so no passes will not help.