3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega Zyryanov 03.12.20 02:17 am

The problem with running on the night with two graphics cards (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Good afternoon, I don't have a valgal on a discrete video card! Built-in Intel (R) HD Graphics 620, discrete NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M. through the nvidia panel tried to exhibit maximum performance, does not help. Included through the graphics settings on Windows 10 maximum performance - also does not help. Turned off the built-in graphics card, instead of it still works a standard video adapter (the same, but like without drivers). Reinstalled the wood on both video cards. NONE OF THIS HELPS!!! (There are no video adapter settings in BIOSE either!!!)
Maybe who knows more ways that the game would start to see the 950th geforce???? Support dx12 is there!
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sith Maus 03.12.20

And through the same control panel nvidia tried the graphics card discrete forced to put? There's a list on the left of the penultimate line, "Management of 3D Settings," software settings, and either globally for all programs, or for a particular application, you force a graphics card. Well, so in general Valhalla and on minimals on the nightbund iron will most likely go badly.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.20

Serega Zyryanov
Forget and better turn off your 620 HD in the bios forever
and most importantly, you didn't write, what does that mean it doesn't start? makes a mistake? hanging in the processes and does not start, not at all as does not react, specifics can?

And even though I've already unked you, what you should have done before buying the game
Your card doesn't have DX 12 support.

S
Sanek1971 03.12.20

Yes, if there is no support 12 direct, the game does not run until, maybe later something will come up do not know, support like the 900 series begins, but I will not say for sure.

S
SonyK_2 03.12.20

Sanek1971 wrote:
... If there is no support for 12 directs, the game is not run yet... Support like the 900 series starts...
In the 900th series it is, but not complete - in GTX 950M only feature Level 11'0 (essentially DirectX 11).
Spoiler
If the game requires a higher level of capability (DX12 has up to 12-2), either it won't run, or part of the graph-brush "will not work" in the game itself. The graphics card stated in the minimum requirements (GTX 960), judging by the data of the GPU-z (if not lying) has support of 12-1.
Spoiler

S
Serega Zyryanov 04.12.20

Sith Maus
Sith Maus
tried, does not help

S
Serega Zyryanov 04.12.20

SPR1GGAN
Bios doesn't have the function of disabling the integrated map, there is support for directing 12 on the discrete, but the problem is that it does not start on it. and so the game starts with a maximum of 10 pings somewhere

S
Serega Zyryanov 04.12.20

Sanek1971
Yes there is on the discrete dh12, but the game on the built-in starts

S
Serega Zyryanov 04.12.20

SonyK_27
that is, if I do not have a full direct 12, then I will not run it on the discrete?

S
SonyK_2 04.12.20

Serega zyryanov wrote:
there's a discrete dh12, but the game on the built-in starts
There's a support for the set-up of 12.1.
Spoiler
Most likely, the game starts on it because of that. that feature level support is higher than on the discrete with 11-0. That is, the game itself chooses a more suitable video processor for its work, despite the fact that the performance of it may be lower.
... if I don't have a full-fledged director 12, I won't run it on the discrete?
It's not a fact. Perhaps the developers will then add support for older species, or maybe folk craftsmen will release some "fix."

S
Sanek1971 04.12.20

Can't you force a note to choose the you you're the one with the right graphics card? The point then to pack a lot of graphics cards, should be somewhere such an option, not necessarily in the bios, you need to Google just, I think I.Or in the system itself to look for such an option or in the prog through which the wood is doused (if there is one), type Nvidia.type Nvidia. Then manually downloaded the driver on the second card, installed .And then looked and in the properties already shone the name of the second card .In general, go into the properties and see what you have there highlighted, if the name is not a normal view, then remove from the system that driver and roll from the normal, reboot check that is now, should be on another. I've always done as well as I've described the name of the card as "normal" butt itself.

S
Serega Zyryanov 04.12.20

Sanek1971 I realized, built too and turned off and removed wood, it is seen as a standard video adapter Microsoft, in the bios switches no, all that can already be tried

S
Serega Zyryanov 04.12.20

friends all you advise I did, but with the director SonyK_2 thing says. Overall checked that my 950m gtx supports direct 12, but there are 11 reasons why that. In the e-day, the direction is not found on this species yet. and the built-in one sees Direct 12, but there is no video memory on it. In short understood one thing, do not buy notes with two graphics cards

S
Serega Zyryanov 04.12.20

or it remains to wait for nvidia to correct this misunderstanding.

S
SonyK_2 06.12.20

Serega zyryanov wrote:
... checked that my gtx 950m supports direct 12, but there are opportunities for why that 11 directs only. In the online ways of installing a directing on this species has not yet found ...
You can only manually install DirectX libraries (web installer, or full). It is impossible to "raise" the level of the vidyyuha's capabilities to a higher level in this way.
Manufacturers of "iron" need to sell newer components, and some developers (especially from Jubisoft) are lazy to do optimization for older iron. Therefore, gradually system requirements in the game and increase - here either to upgrade, or to play older games (supporting the available iron).
... don't buy notes with two graphics cards
There are not two of them, the second - a built-in video core of the processor. I do not know whether now make laptops with CPU without built-in graphics, but if you buy for games, it is worth knowing in advance how you can disable the insertion.
... it remains to wait for nvidia to correct this misunderstanding.
"Developers" of nVidia do not want to sell new graphics cards (in this case videoprocessors into new laptops) ?

S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

Serega Zyryanov
After removing the firewood, rolled up other wood, from the desired card then?He after the reboot should not show already built.

S
Serega Zyryanov 08.12.20

Sanek1971
put firewood from his card, removed completely through ddu, rocked new from the site nvidia and still the same song

S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

Tell me how to do it, I don't know why it doesn't change.
Or so:
1.Remove the wood in the properties of vidyha.
2.Reboot.See changes on the screen (big icons, small resolution)
3.Install a new driver from a different view, (see permission changes in the installation process)
4.Reboot, look in properties a new name vidyyuhi.
In other words, until you see the name of the game card of yours, spelled out in these properties, the game will run on the integrated, here without options until it is prescribed. Remove by staff, through the properties of the label "my computer" and TD.

S
Sanek1971 10.12.20

Well, how did you solve that problem? Or haven't decided yet?

S
Serega Zyryanov 10.12.20

Sanek1971
all this has already done, the wood exactly stand up, the game still sees the built-in vidyukha

S
Sanek1971 10.12.20

It remains for the beech manufacturer to write off, how to switch the graphics card, maybe it's a technical glitch or worse marriage, let the new give))) Where there should be a button, and in the settings of the menu of the game, still where the monitor and video map is determined, look can there be a tumblerk what is, what would the card choose and we just do not look there?