3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Micr0 27.10.19 01:10 pm

[Spoilers] Discussion Of The Campaign (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

About the campaign all thoughts and questions write here.

Passed in one shot on Veteran, took a little less than 6 hours, something very little.
The missions become much easier and shorter. Mindless shootings made smaller, so even on Veteran I was tired only in the last hour of the game. And in General this is the most simple Kalda them all.
Interesting and atmospheric missions have something meige and play the campaign mode Kalda. In this respect, a portion of the thrill I got.

In the story, expected more of globality. The theme of conflict is also disappointing.
About Russian bad boys they got a little carried away )) These situations I have personally encountered a smile, well, just so it's not true that the idea just looks like trolling, especially with the phrase before the launch of the campaign is not recommended for impressionable people. I had fun, I guess the mood was good because of the long-awaited release of the campaign: specifically tried once again to kill someone during the interrogation spotlight tried to be rude, and out of curiosity shot a couple of civilians and children, even threw a grenade in a baby cot (essesno was also impossible xD).

Actually, interested here's what moments have already played:
1. If we abandon the questioning of the butcher then immediately start the next mission ? It can not kill? What will happen if you don't shoot, and I wanted to kill his child for fun (xDD) and the gun was not loaded.
2. To influence the answers of the Headlights when questioned, just why such a choice to give?
3. And the story itself, it's a prequel before kod4? Or alternative history, I really do not understand
1 Comments
Sort by:
E
Enforker 27.10.19

Micr0
1. If you miss, the mission will continue at that time when the Price leaves the room for questioning. You'll just change the final cutscene of this mission.
2. Not much, but it seems like one of those moments you can spit in the face and get achivku.
3. Generally very similar to the prequel, but I think that if a game is commercially successful, then they will make a new story. But if not and the sequel doesn't Shine, I can say that it was their attempt to make a prequel mw)

Yes, the plot is little left. Perhaps it was originally conceived to spend more money and make missions better and more imersive. And in principle, they have even happened. For me, the top mission is a Clean House, The Wolf's Den and Going Dark, the second is generally very similar to the scene Geronimo's Raid from movie number one.(maybe developed her and were inspired by). Well, so was the mission that caused ? reaction, and sometimes even fun because of the stupid AI, for example, running around the house from a soldier for a small Terah. Don't know, but I don't really work all those sad moments. Just always know that is the game actors, well, etc.

Also liked the animations and sound design. This is one of the few games where weapons actually felt and felt their power. By the way the main animator Infinity Ward is Sergeant Griggs from the mw) (he was the inspiration for the character)

With baby by the way there are fun mini-secret. On Reddit people have tried several times to shoot and after the third time he was given the phrase are You serious? and kicked to the main menu.
Спойлерhttps://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/dn664m/if_you_shoot_the_baby_enough_times_you_get_kicked/

PS Also always tried to do non-obvious actions. But I just like to check game quality) it is Always interesting to see if the player's actions thought out by the developers)