3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mechenbly 04.12.20 02:51 am

Help the plis. Half the debt was attacked. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I turn off the psi emitter (sort of have to go to Sakharov later), go to Duty, run through their hostile lands with the help of previously found Bengali fire and flash (like a good set, the force even with jumps is restored, the main thing is to go without overload), go to the base of the DOLG and approach the barricades, and they began to smack. I had to follow a mini-map to mow them half (their commander also for agrily q ( ( In other places so far nothing like that.
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 04.12.20

mechenbly
A game without mods?

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 04.12.20

mechenbly
You didn't knock anyone out of the Debt there? They're attacking if you're a debt man.

m
mechenbly 04.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
It's like a weapon (I don't remember exactly)

s
saa0891 04.12.20

mechenbly
The easiest option is to download the save after you disable the brain burner and check whether the debts will be hostile, if hostile means you did something wrong before.

m
mechenbly 04.12.20

Nikolai Unwavering
I do not know. I just went on quests (in the bar gave the papers, at the nps opposite took the quest to find the family gun, in the wild territory rescued the scientist Kruglov and conducted it, on the way back found a gun and returned - on amber did not go-- , staggered in the arena and passed the final (nothing happened) , went to amber, made with Round measurements and went to break out the radiation. , the duty on helicopters bombed that place and flew away, and I talked to Sakharov went through the wild ... back to the debts I go into the aisle and on a mini map, and in the sight of those who stood at the barricades began to be illuminated in red (alas, their captain, too, and did not know what his quest was) had to mow half (enemies were only those who did not give quests).

A
Alexander_Vesker 04.12.20

mechenbly
now duty your friends https://yadi.sk/d/VHix21K9H48loA throw in a folder with the game

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.12.20

mechenbly
When you first went to the warehouses, you didn't "touch" the debts there when they attacked The Liberty?

m
mechenbly 06.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
I just helped them sow and kill all the snipers, but then accidentally hit the debt man.
There's a problem with amber.

m
mechenbly 06.12.20

Alexander_Vesker
thank you I'll download tomorrow and check (today on the market)

m
mechenbly 06.12.20

Alexander_Vesker
thank you I'll download tomorrow and check (today on the market)

m
mechenbly 06.12.20

saa0891
seivil, loaded and still attacked

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.20

mechenbly
What's the version of the game?

A
Alexander_Vesker 06.12.20

mechenbly
It's interesting.

A

This one's a try. I've changed my attitude towards you. If the debt is extreme try to shoot the left-hander. And another moment on the megaphone bartender yells discovered the killer or is silent? Game clean without other mods?is important
https://yadi.sk/d/guW-64-Xoxsp-w

m
mechenbly 06.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
v 1.0006

m
mechenbly 06.12.20

Alexander_Vesker
says "the gunman"
About mods -- he's only there alone

A

mechenbly
You don't write what you play with mods.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.20

mechenbly
Well, you're going to put a clean game off the disk, patch it up to 1,0006, and see what's wrong with you.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.20

mechenbly
That is, you were walking from Sakharov, you got caught at the crossing to Bar Dolgovtsy, and you smacked them?)

m
mechenbly 06.12.20

I understood what was the problem, in the picture that the place where after the quest there are debts and I killed them thinking that they are enemies. In the end, everything was decided.