3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SadMortuus 04.12.20 02:52 am

Choosing a computer

In the computer gland I do not know much, but I want to update the PC for games. Tell me if this model has good characteristics https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/76912fc2d6061b80/pk-hp-pavilion-gaming-tg01-1012ur-242q8ea/
20 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 04.12.20

SadMortuus
I don't recommend buying ready-made PCs.
The rest of the characteristics of DNS never indicates. The photo of this systemer shows that there is an incomprehensible nounei power supply. It is not known what the motherboard, THE RAM.
The manufacturer of the graphics card was also not specified. Therefore, I would not be surprised if when opening the lid, fans to collect themselves will become bad.

M
Marsj 04.12.20

Mini-Tower is not an ais. Processor norms, the rest in the finished PC cheap components with maximum mark-up.

V
Vaipen 04.12.20

SadMortuus
There are currently a lot of guides to build a PC for any budget. Golan and collect something similar.

V
Vaipen 04.12.20

By the time I heard a story, like N-Wtdia was talking to some interest company and, like, going to produce their prots with them,

S
SadMortuus 04.12.20

InboxM
I get it, thank you.

I
InboxM 04.12.20

SadMortuus
In the same DNS you can collect the same, but yourself. However, I do not advise to take a card.
Wait for RTX 3060. Or take something better if the budget allows.

P
Protocol10 04.12.20

SadMortuus
Start with the monitor, that is, in what resolution and hertsovka would like to run games. What games you're going to mostly play. The main focus is on the see-off and the tests on it, because they are expensive, and become obsolete quickly.

b
bloomm 04.12.20

SadMortuus
https://www.dns-shop.ru/custompc/configuration/e5ec472056d8c8c2/

The video card is taken for example, instead it is better to take 3060 ti from 41 start.

85 thousand - Without a monitor, looking where you live, dns will adjust the price.

S
SadMortuus 04.12.20

bloomm
Yes, I would gladly change the vision, but for me 85th is already above the maximum. I wanted to ask, core i5 10400f oem is very different, or would I choose it, cheaper will come out?

b
bloomm 04.12.20

SadMortuus
Well, just - 3,000

S
SadMortuus 04.12.20

bloomm
Another question. These same components are compatible, or when you open the build, such warnings appear. I'm sorry, I'm quite a kettle))

M
MunchkiN 616 04.12.20

SadMortuus
In short, the mat board has a bios of a certain version supplied by the plant. It contains all the devices that MP can maintain this memory and processor basically. The first audit boards may not contain a list of some old devices (surprisingly). and if in the process of existence mat boards will come out new devices not provided bios - they will not work and the furnace may not start and will only wind drive. and it won't turn on until you push the right memory and processor (which you won't have) and it's nerves and extra spending. otherwise you won't go any further until you get the paper peck. but if you order the assembly and wind 10 maximum pro probably the masters themselves collectors will solve this problem.

To clarify compatibility and avoid possible you need to go to the site mate boards and see which processors and memory modules are compatible with any or initial versions of the bios.

V
Vaipen 04.12.20

MunchkiN 616
SadMortuus
I ran into this once. I came to buy a new see-and-see. And in the end I had to shake up the floor of the PC. Because it turned out by the method of poking that the mother does not stupidly take out a new see-one. And there, too, the BP had to be changed, because the old mother and see-it-yourself did not pull. It's good that at least the old percent with the operative came. That's what he called the see-off. But it served me for several years, until the current one was renewed. But there were no problems with the new upgrade. 1660 was only on the road.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.12.20

Vaipen
with graphics cards is a slightly different story. like that I've heard that old matpays and skinny can't feed some new cards that are on the bus. but venerable game tops don't touch it. kind of like the first revision express can run the tops of the express 3 generation.
a similar story with Uss

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.12.20

Vaipen
Vaipen wrote:
1660 was only on the road.
Is there a video with game tests?

g
gennaz 04.12.20

bloomm
The main question is why wait?
Spoiler

b
bloomm 04.12.20

SadMortuus
Mat board stitched under 10 series, memory without problems starts already collected a similar.

V
Vaipen 04.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
No. Chet on the PC does not pull at all. So I was a little bit in AU Oridin, DMK5 da Batlu 1 and that's it. Now more on literature pins. I even decided to finish the old story, which he xs when he threw in the table.

.Chiken 04.12.20

gennaz
And that, all, the RAILWAY is not needed now, since the developers of one game recommend SSD? xD Still too expensive fun for a comparable volume, plus not every game makes sense to bet on it xD
In addition, I highly doubt that it is appropriate for files to use SSD xD

g
gennaz 04.12.20

bloomm
Why such an expensive CPU?