3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
walterwh 04.12.20 02:52 am

About Saves Season 1 (The Walking Dead: Season 2)

Guys, I once went through Season 1 and eventually deleted it along with the saves. Now I have to go through 400Days, but it's set on top of a game I don't have. What should I do? Maybe there's a save from Season 1, or I want to start Season2 passing after the add-on. And immediately the question in which directory then put them?
21 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 04.12.20

Download the repack with all the episodes, and don't suffer. Saves the second episode picks up on the following path: C:'Users'Username'Documents'Telltale Games' There's a save from all episodes of the first season and 400 days, the second season, by the way, also stays there.

w
walterwh 04.12.20

Vychuchol
You mean compiling the whole story to 400Days? in principle there are also minor branches, it is possible.

P
P.P. 04.12.20

Guys question, and with the pirates save?

B
BorderZone - Pograniche 04.12.20

P.P.
I'll tell you this - I have a face, and it saved 1 season well in 2 did not open. And danced with a tambourine, and yuzal hints from the forum stim - no use (of course, here may be involved my crooked hands, but not the essence). I've swung the pirate, it's OK.

k
kamaz360 04.12.20

But I also somehow passed the first season all episodes, but then deleted the game and naturally saving. So what I don't have to do with the second season?

A
ALEX7436 04.12.20

Save. I have games in - C: Users'Username'Documents'Telltale Games. There's 4 folders, the whole 1 season, 400 days (Episode 1, The Walking Dead, The Walking Dead Season 2, Walking Dead). But the second season is 1 ep. Can't see the sohr. What's wrong with that? Atp.

D
Dizel41 04.12.20

In short, I managed to move the save this way:
We go to C: Users'Username'Documents'Telltale Games, there will be a folder The Walking Dead Season 1 (or The Walking Dead 400 days), and rename simply the Walking Dead :) And it's all :))

s
super199512 04.12.20

You don't have to move them anywhere, you have them, in my papers, you just start the game 2 seasons, press to play, he tells you I will find the games from season 1, he finds them choose them, and play, I have a pirate, even on this occasion did not bother, I advise you to try)

I
Igor Shevcov 04.12.20

super199512
I don't see my saves, I jumped with a tambourine. Only the snow caused ((

D
Dizel41 04.12.20

super199512
I have a pirate, but the game still did not find :)

R
Roma Bykov 04.12.20

Maybe someone knows. If you go through the whole 1 season and with this save then pass 400 days, and then start the 2nd season then in season 2 will be saved those actions that I did in 1 season and 400 days?

P
Pretecs 04.12.20

Roma Bulls
Yes, they will.

k
kamaz360 04.12.20

Roma Bulls
Yes, but I doubt that it is necessary to bother for this

P
PirateStation 04.12.20

Dizel41
From the bottom of my heart, the dude finally helped)

F
Fidan Gadzhieva 04.12.20

Dizel41
And it really helped q)) Thank you! Rescued)

M
MadDriver 04.12.20

Guys, how to shift the save from 1 to season 2 in PS3? The first one passed, I run the second, and he tells me that nothing is found and the events will be generated by accident.

b
bladiz 04.12.20

ALEX7436
Handsome, the title hacker you have to give, thank you very much!

E
Evgene Markov 04.12.20

Playing the walking dead season 2, went through 1 chapter, want to start and writes soon what to do behind the hunt to pass
Tell me how to move or what else

P
Pervyy Vtoroy 04.12.20

So guys, for those who do not 1 way to transfer saves did not help, there is another), go into the folder with the game 1 season and transfer from it folder "Pack" in your documents with saves of the first season, go into 2 parts of the walkers, start a new game and rejoice,our save found

D
Darkee 04.12.20

Dizel41
Spasib, people. Even after so many years, your comme helps people)))