3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
combat8704 04.12.20 02:52 am

Disappointment (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Skyrim is a good, huge beautiful world that captures the spirit, beautiful thoughtful quests and plots. I remember the days when I was young and played mm7 and mm8 binge.
But!
Now I'm level 30, I've got a 100-shot shooting, sneaking in at 90, hacking at 80 and light armor at 70, the rest on the little things.
And frankly, it became quite easy for me to play (the level of difficulty is always legendary), any whiny to clean without downloads. Opponents die for a couple of shots, bosses die in eternal paralysis.
I have already given up potions, scrolls and any other weapon except the elven onion buran and glass arrows - the rest mercilessly sell them. It's been a long time since I changed clothes - it very quickly became almost top(glass armor has not seen yet ...). All things are either real or true, merchant, archer, thief, etc. (and several sets depending on the situation).
I gave up Farkas' assistant and any other companions. Enough horse and dog.
What can I do? I think I've already passed the game, although the list of quests for 2 screens.
Of course at first it was tough, especially when the heels of the dries run after you and hit with a blow on the half of the kp. But this has not happened for a long time and, judging by my pumping, will not be any more.
I know there's a theme with legendary skills to zero out my achievements, such as shooting or stealth, but I think I've just started playing - level 30 and it was done to not limit pumping after 80 levels.

What to do??! Help with advice, please.
27 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 04.12.20

combat8704
Elementary! There is a lot of gameplay mods fixing this problem. For all this, look at the Nexus or Gamer'sModes. Profit!

c
combat8704 04.12.20

Thank you! Recommend, please, stable and top, just for my game. As I understood to have to start over, would not like to be disappointed again

y
yuriko1158 04.12.20

strangely, I played this game as much as twice, but did not notice the drop in difficulty throughout the game.
combat8704
Cheats used? Or you caught a glitch.
For as the enemy grew, I had to take better things, but from one poke they did not burst like yours.

F
FinistEG 04.12.20

From one poke enemies burst, if the cheat "from one blow/shot" is applied, and so not particularly and take the soupstats

L
Lodnar 04.12.20

FinistEG
With a high forge - 2-3 critical blows more than enough the bulk of enemies.

b
barbarian 04.12.20

By all accounts, you've been rocking. With a stealth, it's a beastly building. I ran on a legend with a two-handed, had a difficult and on the thirtieth level in ebony armor, though without charms.

c
combat8704 04.12.20

No cheats!!! Bought SE in a steam, mods did not use. Yes, I played for the archer from the beginning and rocked only the bow and stealth, then began to buy a swing on light armor and a little hacking. I was lucky in the beginning that Farkas joined me - he at first very much helped me distracting enemies on themselves.
Once again - any not the boss, if he does not see me, when hit in the head immediately dies. If he sees, you need shots 5-10.

i
iKapusha 04.12.20

play the controller, originally for him skyrim was made on xbox 360

c
combat8704 06.12.20

So, he muddied the subject, and answer yourself. Total spent half a day to deal with modding decidinging my problem and not turning the game into a fanal swagger.

https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_se/gejmplej/requiem_se/158-1-0-10727
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_se/kvesty/skyggerfall_rusifikator_teksta_se/157-1-0-9457

If the hands are not crooked, half a day is enough to deal with the instructions.

c
combat8704 13.12.20

Played in the requiem - did not help. I put maximum damage to the enemies, so that killed from the first blow, but the joint is that when the focus on pumping stealth you stop noticing and still the right first critical shot you have. Bosses yell that now you will be killed, but in reality do not attack, because they do not see.
Total game in fact ends at the 25th level with a complete pumping of shooting and stealth. Running and cleaning your whims without getting damage is not interesting. And it's a lot of infuriating that they cut the stamina. Plus in the redima bug on the cost of goods. Merchants of many goods for free, and even expensive in value

L
Listorel 13.12.20

Vanilla is far from ideal by anyone you don't play. Then it is better instead of other people's assemblies create your own, for yourself. It's good to choose from something. Only there is a chance with conflicts to get sick and in diversity to get lost. As the most extreme case of mastering art, how to fashion under yourself, on the perception of nps, on the rebalancing of shooting and hidden, etc.

c
combat8704 30.12.20

As a result, I started as a magician with an alternative start. Again on the legend. It was unusual at first, but it turned out to be even easier than an archer. And already at level 18, the game for me turns into a monotonous cleaning of everything in a row. Yes, now anyone will knock you down in 1-2 blows, but the companion and the dog distract the blows to themselves. At this time, I cast fire arrows or balls into the crowd. As a result, an ordinary monster falls in 5 hits, a boss in 10. And already at the 18th level of pumping. In a tree that I don't understand to pump. The destruction was pumped by 60, and everything else is not needed .... At first, when the magic ended, he helped with shooting, but basically did not swing the branch. Forge, alchemy and enchanted - nerdiness, do not swing. It is clear that the mage does not need a weapon, the rest of the spheres of magic are not needed (changed and restored a little, so as not to die often. Then he bought clothes to reduce the cost of spells and chose the sign of the apprentice for the regen - and gave the bow to his companion. I walk with the Yorick staff. I rarely use scrolls and potions. Probably, you can sell, leaving a couple of pieces on your health. Magic 300, Health 130 (and then because of the amulet), the reserve of strength 100. Today again the impression is that the game will not be more difficult ...
I read the forums about the difficulty, everyone writes, about the adept, the master, whether it's worth it on the legend ... I get the feeling that I'm playing another game. Who had the same, will it be more difficult further ???!?. The third time I will not start explicitly ...

c
combat8704 07.01.21

Listorel
I can say that the creators of the game, obviously, strongly focused on the classic rpg, this can be seen from the design of the game, by the presence of standard clichés for classes, races, buildup, quests, loot, etc. But all this did not cook together. The feeling that the game was created by those who did not play mm6-7-8 in the first parts of TES. Probably, the game was supposed to be an attempt to captivate a new generation. Therefore, they invested so much in graphics, music and did not think over the rpg engine and skips. The feeling that the standard swing options and their ease or complexity have not even been tested. I will assume that light scripts and uncomplicated buildup allow you to attract more newbies, but the old people are no longer the target audience ...

c
combat8704 07.01.21

To end the discussion, the Requiem is the closest modification to the original spirit. I recommend in the mod to set your damage 100% and 200% against you. And preserve the immortal characters, otherwise the game will be very bad and frankly interesting quests will disappear.

L
Listorel 11.01.21

combat8704
The current game development as it is, just sketched out a bunch of not bad ideas, implemented, released. Yes, only to agree on all of them and bring to mind forgotten. And so it will do. What a shame like that and comes off.

"close to the original spirit" heh, Requa is for an amateur RPG, but if there is simply not enough difficulty / quality / gameplay, then add them, there is: local damage, advanced ai, balance improvements, random encounters, respawn settings, advanced combat and etc.

c
combat8704 01.02.21

The requa also sucked. I went to level 20 for the magician and again I kill everyone with 1-2 shots of a fireball. What a crap! I started 4 times and it all comes down to the fact that by level 20 everything falls from the slightest blow. All I'm tired of playing this underplay. Nothing but graphics is ill-conceived.

R
Real slim shady 01.02.21

combat8704
some nonsense, go to melee if you kill everyone for the magician. Play with your fists, the game will immediately be hardcore. Is the bow too strong? Take the usual one, or rather run naked altogether.

c
combat8704 16.02.21

Real Slim Shady
Doesn't seem strange to you that I have to adjust to the game in order to have fun, and not vice versa ... In the Requiem, playing for the 4th time as a mage, I ended up at level 27 with 25% of my own damage against 300% of opponents (just so as not to kill them with 1 shot, and die in 2-3 blows myself) I’m silent if I played vanilla, probably, indeed, you could already run around naked and beat everyone with your fists.

R
Real slim shady 16.02.21

combat8704
Well xs, you mastered Skyrim 100%, go to Dark Souls

m
muhrochka 16.02.21

You can try to put the mod on the slowed-down leveling of skills, or decide to download only certain skills, you can also give up armor and walk in ordinary clothes. Skyrim is a game in which blacksmithing, enchantment and alchemy make you almost omnipotent compared to other NPCs or mobs. Here you decide by whom and how to play, because the role-playing game. Quests to walk on to perform, find out the world. Not to reduce everything to killing enemies and nothing more. You can also set yourself a goal to complete the game using, for example, a shield, some one weapon, or shouts. And even though it's a legend, stealth and a bow ... This is one of the most powerful builds for me.