3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
plutikov55 04.12.20 02:53 am

The problem of running a game with ssd (Immortals: Fenyx Rising)

The problem was with Assassin's Creed vallala, bought the game, downloaded to E drive this ssd, in the morning launched not to run the icon there and the game is nema, in the processes all on zero, threw the game on disc C game started but on disc C I have a wind, how to make that game run from another disc?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 04.12.20

plutikov55 wrote:
... How to make that the game run from another disk?
In Ubisoft Connect settings, choose the drive you want...
Spoiler
... And if the game is already installed on it, perform a search.
Spoiler

p
plutikov55 04.12.20

SonyK_2
Yes, though, the icon appears and the game does not start even in the processes is not

S
SonyK_2 06.12.20

plutikov55 wrote:
... icon appears and the game does not start even in the processes
The game is new, especially from Jubisoft - perhaps a joint of some kind. Try to write in TP, maybe there is something to help.
SpoilerOu itself has never had problems with installation on another disc / section, games from Jubisoft (face and pirates) has not yet been. But the username and comp is entirely in English, i.e. not a USER PC, but a USER-PC, and a folder with installed games is almost always "Games" (regardless of location). I have long noticed that some games are forced to be installed, since then I put only in it, except when the programs start-up face do not allow to use another folder on the section with the OS. Once, the Stim persona tried to put on disk C, in any games did not want to become - either on this disk in the folder by default, or on another disk in any.

p
plutikov55 06.12.20

SonyK_2
So, with the C disk game run no problems, but with another she does not want.

A
Abarmot90 06.12.20

plutikov55
Install Ubisoft Connect on another drive and install the game on this drive where Ubisoft Connect

p
plutikov55 06.12.20

Abarmot90
It didn't help, hmm and other games run out of stim, and from ubisoft no, that not so do not know shorter

G
Gefor_sik 24.12.20

plutikov55
The first time I hear about this problem, I always used games on other disks not on the system one, xs what could be the problem, try reinstalling, but before that, throw the installed game into another folder, then when downloading, throw it back so that everything does not download)

S
Shyrik408 07.01.21

plutikov55 The same rubbish as with Valhalla ... Ebisoft, ebisoft never changes -_- It will start only from the system disk (if it is an SSD) or from another hard disk ... I have the same crap, plows only on the system SSD, or on other 2x HDDs, but on the second large SSD, it does not plow ...

On the forums, yubiks are allowed to swear at this problem since the release of Valhalla, so they are aware of the problem, but to solve it or not, for the second month in a row, the detachment decides super advertisersmanagers ubersoft)).

w
william1992 07.01.21

plutikov55
I have such a problem with all the games from Yubi. The problem is that the launcher and the game are installed on different disks. The problem is solved by launching games through the launcher, and not by shortcut

A
AleksandrP 14.05.22

And I have such crap. I installed an additional ssd disk on the laptop, installed DotA 2 from Steam, and when the game starts on the splash screen, the game freezes. I tried to reinstall, firewood as advised on vidyuhu updated, but when I reinstalled it on M2, everything is ok. what is the reason?