3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kvitos 04.12.20 06:19 pm

Second call to Asgard (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I drank the first potion, hung out on Asgard, completed all the quests, sort of went to the gate in the Tower of Heimsdale, woke up. He went further through the game, got to the potions for the second ward. Gathered the grass, came to Vylva, she was drugged, chewed potion. He was back in Asgard. In the task and hangs - drink the second potion. There are no jobs in Asgard himself. No tags, no job list. Where to go, what to do to start something on the plot - xs. What's going on?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 04.12.20

kvitos
You don't want to go to Asgard, you want to go to Yotunheim.

S
SashaFlopy 04.12.20

kvitos
There's two potions on the table, you can see the wrong one.

S
SashaFlopy 04.12.20

I have a cabsdets in general, during the mission in Etunheim n Search for the missing boiler enter the glove and there is nothing, everything is empty, the textures are not loaded and the loading of saves does not help

k
kvitos 04.12.20

Oh, thank you. Somehow I didn't see the second dose of the drug. Thank you!

x
xxxDUDExxx 12.04.21

Guys, the question is when will the ray go to other worlds, after completing the plot, or is there no difference, in terms of the narrative?

V
Volkorchik 01.06.21

Guys, the question is when will the ray go to other worlds, after completing the plot, or is there no difference, in terms of the narrative?
Same question

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Volkorchik
No difference. I went in the middle of the walkthrough.

V
Volkorchik 01.06.21

Unmatched
Does the power level scale there? It's just that I now have 130 power and it is better to go right now, so that it is somehow interesting in the 90th location, or you can not sweat it and it will scale in level, as with Ireland.

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Will raise to your needs. When I went there the recommended was 200-something.

V
Volkorchik 01.06.21

Peerless
Got it, thank you

F
FallenGhost 28.06.21

treffff
treffff wrote: is the
Asgard location connected to the plot like that?
Yes

f
fogi_san 13.01.22

SashaFlopy
Oh exactly! ATP, there are two potions, you can return back and forth.