3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
And1t 04.12.20 06:19 pm

When the game is optimized (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

When already optimized normal game will remove all bugs, and everything will be fine? After all, it is impossible that the product is raw and full of bugs, yubics are more. The game is that good even excellent but the bugs are not happy.
5 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 04.12.20

And1t
About optimization - everything is normal, but here are bugs, it is yes... They're.
But it's Yubisoft, it's time to get used to the fact that all their games come out raw. At least 3 months you need to wait that 60% of the bugs were removed. But even playing their games, which came out more than 10 years ago - I find bugs. Example au Black Flag and falling ships at the wharf...

You just have to believe and wait.

A
And1t 04.12.20

insel260
I'm waiting and I believe, I hope all bugs will be removed. And it's going to be all super without any shit.

i
insel260 04.12.20

And1t
They're not going to clean it up. Only those that are more common will be removed.

d
darkpromo 04.12.20

A great place to ask, immediately the Yubils personally sit and monitor such messages

X
X Ishimura X 06.12.20

And1t
I solve this problem for myself by starting games from Ubisoft (and some others) when the last DLC story comes out for them. The same Odyssey, only in mid-October passed. I didn't see a single bug in 119 hours of passing. It was the same story with Origin.