3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavluha969 06.12.20 02:31 am

Horizon'eroDawn.exe - The entry point is not found in the DLL USER32 library. Dll. (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

When you run, you'll find an error - Horizon'eroDawn.exe - The entry point is not found in the SetProcessDpiAwarenessContext case not found in the DLL USER32 library. dll. OS Windows 7. Somewhere read that this DLL library is supported only on Windows 10. A couple of days I'm breaking my head, well, I really want to play, there are options how to fix it?

22 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex 19061967 13.06.21

Memfivosfey
100% agree. I also use Windows 7 Ultimate and will not exchange it for this 10-ku, which, most likely, is not accidentally imposed on users, but for the purpose of spying on the PC user and processing his data, which is sent to it is known where. offered for free on the Internet as the best alternative to 7-ke and promoted in every possible way, which is already suspicious in itself. I do not like the operating system, which decides for me what is best for me, eats a lot of resources, updates uncontrollably and does not allow using familiar and proven programs for working on a PC. In general, on the 7-ke you decide what to install and what to remove from the programs, and the 10-ka decides for you and instead of you. While 7 is working, I will use it.

C
CollapseX 09.11.21

Dude, tell me, what you can't have two Windows on your computer, of course, switch between them just to play one game