3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 06.12.20 02:32 am

Impressions of the game (Per Aspera)

We share our impressions of the game.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedSquared 06.12.20

The game is interesting. The plot intrigues and makes further sit and develop the colony.
There are a lot of disadvantages in terms of the convenience of government.
1) No "improve everything" button /"fix everything." Seriously. For the passage of the plot often have to be under the map to look for broken objects and for each to clap a mouse! And with the improvements of the factories and the check in general check! And when the hives improve, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
2) No scrolling in the list of missiles sent. You just have a screen clogged and the list goes into some bowels behind the monitor frame - not good.
3) Some sort of cropped plot. Beware of spoiler.
Spoiler At the very end say that now I can establish trade with the land and the Chinese (tacks), but as soon as I want to click on the beginning of this mission, the credits begin abruptly. Which really gives the impression that I was simply brazenly cut off from the rest of the content.

G
Gena Gayduk 06.12.20

I've been sitting here for more than an hour as a satellite launcher. A snJANT?!
On the orbit screen

A
AYes 06.12.20

Gene Hajduk
The cosmodrome is still alone and it is occupied by colonists, when the rocket will be on the ground, click on the red cross, the cosmodrome will be free and can launch another rocket.
Or pump the level of space, then the number of spaceports will increase.

1995killer 06.12.20

How to reduce oxygen concentration????? all factories are off, but it's still piling up ((((((((((

A
AYes 06.12.20

1995killer
Increase nitrogen concentration ;)

A
AYes 07.12.20

For questions created a separate theme.

G
Gena Gayduk 10.12.20

It was also a game. I'm glad that there are three endings. One of them is secretly expected, but still caused emotion: -Here's a turn!
Well, the other two are quite banal.

A
AYes 16.02.21

That's it, nobody else is playing?

m
mykolashka 04.05.22

I tried to run on 4GB, it did not work. Hangs on creation of objects. Sadly.