3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryuzake 06.12.20 02:33 am

Missing 6% (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Good time of day! Tell me, I went through the whole story, concluded all the unions, explored all the maps and regions, read only 94%, I have only fishing and hunting, do these 2 points and there are 6%, or I missed something else?
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 06.12.20

Ryuzake
similarly, perhaps still the treasure map affects, I will not say for sure...

R
Ryuzake 06.12.20

James_Mails
Well treasures, I then collected, looked in the code - not enough character, geographical point, and faction, can hit on future content?

J
James_Mails 06.12.20

Ryuzake
Hmm, and I thought only one of me lacks information in the Code ...
Well, if you have a game bought, then try to fish and hunt, and then my subscription ended a long time ago, so to check the impact of hunting and fishing on the progress can not q (

R
Ryuzake 06.12.20

James_Mails
Are you on Uplay?

M
Micr0 06.12.20

Are all the acts passed in the cities? (orlog, pivbats, etc.?)
I just have 94%, but I have half the seats not cleaned completely on yellow-blue-white activity, I by the way thought that for them give.
But fishing I think is obligatory in % should go.

R
Ryuzake 06.12.20

Micr0
I've cleaned it up! Orlong - not one did not miss, only 19!

S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.20

Micr0
But it doesn't disappear from the map if I take part in it, I scored hours after 20 games, stupid and meaningless content

J
James_Mails 06.12.20

Ryuzake
Ug, took a special under Valhalla and the Legion, so wanted to save - also in the Legion to play

S
Sanek1971 09.12.20

Mysteries are not all solved means, they are not anywhere displayed in the game, the shield Gorgon found for example?