3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andreika5988 06.12.20 02:34 am

Opus Jiuba (glitch) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

help, I have a problem
No 9 page opus in the cairn shower, watched the video, rocked markers for the quest, stupidly her at this place is not
must stand behind the chest and her there is no necher, damn want to get a necklace, help
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seik0n 06.12.20

Maybe he blew off the magic or how did he move the page? If not-how not to find then write in the console player.additem 2014018 1

a
andreika5988 06.12.20

That's all the thing, loaded the car, when just in the cairn went, ran there and it's not there
added, but not helping, the marker still hangs

s
spellcustomer 06.12.20

There is a mod that adds markers to all pages. In addition, page nine is not far from where Valeric was imprisoned. We need to search the tower with the shimmering crystal. The page is next to one of the chests.

... ... ... 06.12.20

I was wondering where to look for her. . . .
I guess we're going to have to cheat.

a
andreika5988 06.12.20

I know where she is, and the mod I installed a marker shows behind the chest, there should be a page, but it's not there.

s
sanek3 06.12.20

Dial the tcl in the console to crawl through the textures take the page and once again dial and that's it.

d
degget1984 06.12.20

Hello everyone I have such a problem, when I found 6st. near the chest came out a skeleton, killing him, it turned out that the remains of this soul fell on the page, and now I can not pick it up.
Unsub somebody who has had such cases.....

a
arah 06.12.20

degget1984
Something similar I had with a trap - stretching, it was visible and charged, but it was impossible to pass as a wall rested. Helped console command disable In your case you just need not get on the page when highlighting the object

S
SladeW1 06.12.20

Open the console (z, q) enter the command tcl, crawl under the texture of page 9 will lie under the chest, look carefully it there dehydratedly should lie

W
Witcher0101 06.12.20

Who has a problem with this snr look if not her next to the chest look at the bottom it lies at one of the walls near the counter landmark wall with iron beams