3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polyhedral 06.12.20 02:34 am

16 years later, 2020. (Sabotain: Break the Rules)

in 2004 came this amazing game.
Of course, not without fundamental shoals, crookedness, dampness, and bugs because of which people could not pass it to the end, but it was unique in its kind.
People who like the seismicization of the cyber future, it gave a sense of open free world, the illusion of variability, but the main thing is a first-person cyberpunk with elements of RPG in the open world in which you could be outraged, implants in the form of tattoos, mutants and mediocre rolls to tick on the edges of typewriters. A kind of GTA in the future, in the first person, I think the developers also started with these thoughts when creating the project.
Cool idea, the swing of the developers is clear, but implemented with numerous bugs and not fully filled, but even such a raw product personally fascinated me and it was passed at least twice.
And so, 16 years later, the same singing comes out. Future. Open world. First-person view implants, roll-ups.
In 5 days, Cyberpunk 2077 is out.
He is the realization of all that dreamed and imagined playing Sabotage: The Fist of the Empire. All that was missing back then, 16 years ago.
The Fist empire failed, due to budget shortages, development problems, and the dampness of the product on the way out. Sabotage is unique in its kind and the series Deus EX to compare here is not appropriate, because the DEX seiting is still stealth with the elaborate variability of the passage of dedicated locations (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, definitely an attempt, but again, there is no scale of the city, traffic and compression of locations is still felt), and Sabotage is a shooter and an attempt to convey the openness of the world, the freedom to create a bacchanalia. The world of Sabotage lacked fullness and interactivity. Yes, it was unforgivably empty, as if the developers were tired, dispersed and released a build, because so much free space, whole empty rooms, and what is there, whole empty streets, and locations, clearly prepared places for the decor, which did not give up.
But 16 years later......
We get Cyberpunk 2077. What's he going to be like?
I haven't played yet....
But one thing is forth, it will be what I personally wanted, saw and imagined playing as a child in Sabotage: The Fist of the Empire.
And it is wonderful that the Poles took a chance and took up the development of Cyberpunk 2077 and brought it to an end.
It is only for this that you can thank them that they have entered a niche in which it is difficult to show themselves from a good side.
That there did not work in the end at the Red's, I am glad that they tried, as the Russians from Avalon Style Entertainment once tried and gave a chance to feel emotions from childhood, only in a new capacity with new technologies.
0 Comments
Sort by: