3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bub4 06.12.20 02:34 am

On the rules in multiplayer servers (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone please tell me about the rules of the road what the rules are and what settings should be turned on or off in the game itself or they do not make sense that is included
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 06.12.20

TruckersMP's basic rules here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/77442-truckersmp-rules-russian-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B0-truckersmp-29-11-2020/
In the game itself, it is better to disable all events (road closures, accidental accidents), to twist the probability of precipitation to a minimum (otherwise the rain may start and not end), you can disable the "violation of traffic rules." In order not to stand at the entrance to the unloading, you can immediately in the settings to put the desired type (simple, medium, complex, auto - the game itself will choose from the first three). You can also disable the advanced clutch if you are not yet very good at clinging fast.
The traffic rules themselves are usual, there are restrictions on the use of double trailers - it is better to look on the site of the MP

B
Bub4 06.12.20

Hi again I begin to be disappointed in the cartoon all do by the rules do not break the ride quietly and they constantly throw me out of the server that I do not so can tell in reality I have 20 years of experience for the ram and in Europe and cis and virtually nothing to understand can not tell

P
POSTAL_VL 06.12.20

Bub4
Do you often leave the computer? In order not to occupy a place on the server, those who stand without action (AFC) are thrown out of the server

F
FinistEG 06.12.20

Bub4
The connection to the MP servers is tuftit. If long-term missing packages, here and departures.
And for good, you should read the message that you write when you disconnect from the server. It's all beautifully painted "why and for what"

L
LIRW 06.12.20

Judging by the typed text and the name of the topic, begin to torment vague doubts :D in terms of 20 years of experience! Although we have many people in 13 years of experience have similar experience!

i
insel260 06.12.20

LIRW
People don't judge by themselves. I have an official experience since 2010, but for the ram I sat back in 2001. Every day at the wheel, though not on a wagon, and on a car. But at the same time - I love to play in the ATS.
So, again, people are not judged on their own.

And by the way, I also do not understand by what rules most drivers go in the cartoon ETS. More reminiscent of India than Europe, in compliance with the rules of the dda.

s
sergielebedev 12.03.21

The rules are violated here - everything! I also got hit, accidentally cut off, because the truck began to maneuver to the right, and I had already started to do this earlier. In general, I cut off some Chinese, he reported to me and was banned for 20 days. My joint. Nobody is sinless. BUT, when you go to a pancake, one of ours violates specifically, you start talking. Immediately favorite word: "suck" and "p idar". My question is: do they have a problem with that? In childhood, were they raped or what? There are many sheep among the Turks.
In general, the multiplayer is boring: more than 110 km / h is impossible (this is impossible on the Autobahn? !!!), snitches are a fucking cloud, and for reasons too, maps, mods do not work. In general, like in a pioneer camp, a pancake.
it would be better to allocate one server without restrictions for everything (maps and mods), but with a caveat: if some bloke breaks the traffic rules and inflicts or because of him damage will be caused, and another will report him for this, then he will be banned. Then there will be excitement and interest: it seems that you want to break it and at the same time you will think how to overtake it correctly. Then the people will be there.

B
Bub4 12.03.21

He started at school on vacation with his stepfather, they drove fruits to Moscow, Peter. 1994 he started himself after the army. I drove alcohol in Moldova and then it went off, for 8 years I have not been skating because of a child's illness, because I will scatter him myself, but still pulls, and I found myself setting my teeth on edge !!! I bought myself a computer only a year ago. if you had it I will enter !!! 🤷‍♂️