3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andy_One 06.12.20 02:35 am

Character level question (Borderlands 3)

Goodness to all, there was such a question: Started the passage from scratch, then passed two DLS, now the level of the character is high (34) and on the plot of the low level, respectively, and enemies and loot too (20-21) What now to do, interest in the game is gone?
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Di Primo 06.12.20

Just play
The obsess

A
Aleiden_AmaDeus_Ex 05.01.21

Should be automatically aligned. Was the 42nd when he began to take the plots, and DLS 13 leveled.
After a couple of minutes, all the characters became my level.

s
shahVkit 08.02.21

Hello. I have the same question regarding hero and NPC levels. I got to Meridian and no matter how I tried to kill less, I still got 12 lvl. I checked how it will be further in the story, and there all the NPCs are enemies of 12-14 lvl. So I think - if I go through all the additional quests in Meridian, then I will inevitably level up to 16 - 18 lvl and play further will become uninteresting. Or, as they said above, did the developers fix their cant with the level set, and now the game adjusts the level of the enemies to the level of the player?

s
saa0891 08.02.21

shahVkit wrote: I
will inevitably level up to 16 - 18 lvl and play further will become uninteresting
Borda is that series where everything is done to make it possible to complicate the game and get the maximum challenge, there are IIH and levels of chaos.
https://borderlands.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BC_%D0%A5%D0%B0%D0%BE%D1%81 % D0% B0

s
shahVkit 08.02.21

saa0891 wrote:
Borda this is the series where everything is done to make it possible to complicate the game and get the maximum challenge
That's exactly the opposite.
In the first two games, during the passage, many players complained about too fast leveling and the mismatch of the character's level with the level of his opponents. I just had to not complete additional quests in order to somehow match the level of opponents.
The developers' offer to replay the game to get an acceptable level of difficulty is not interesting at all. Repeated use of the same does not cause appetite.
In general, the question is not removed. I will repeat it again: Is there an automatic adjustment of the level of opponents to the level of the player during the first pass?

s
saa0891 08.02.21

shahVkit
If you do not want to go through the game to unlock these modes (although this is in any case useful at least for pumping the GG), you can stupidly download the save game of the desired Persian, and then, as I described, set up such complexity as you like, and there, as always in the series there is plenty to choose from (the chaos mode allows you to do this as subtly as possible, even steeper than it was in the upper levels in the second board), everything else is your personal problem.

s
shahVkit 08.02.21

saa0891 wrote:
If you don't want to play the game to unlock these modes
It's like watching a movie in a screen with a nasal translation just to be able to watch it again in normal quality.
No, thanks ...
saa0891 wrote:
everything else is your personal problem.
Well, yes, yes.
The absence of a difficult level of difficulty and auto-adjustment of the level during the first passage is of course only my problems and the game developers have nothing to do with it.
Okay. A concrete answer to the question has not yet emerged, well, figs with him. Let's play what is while playing.

s
saa0891 08.02.21

shahVkit wrote:
It's like watching a movie on a screen with a nasal translation just to be able to watch it again in normal quality.
A stupid analogy that is completely out of place.

shahVkit
I offered you the simplest way to solve your problem, why are you clinging to some kind of garbage, you decide what is more important for you checkers or go, maybe you should just pass this game and not break the brain of either yourself or others.

s
shahVkit 08.02.21

saa0891 wrote:
Stupid analogy that is completely out of place.
Yes, why would. Very appropriate.
If you want to get the game in the best quality, please use the stripped-down version first. Is that clearer?
saa0891 wrote:
I was offered the simplest way to solve your problem.
Did I ask for help in solving some problem?
I just asked a question that could be answered quickly and simply - yes or no.
Instead of an answer consisting of only two letters, a scribble began on possible options for complicating the game.
But I didn't ask that.
saa0891 wrote:
maybe you should just walk past this game and not break the brain of either yourself or others
If an answer consisting of two letters breaks the brain, then it may not be worth answering - health is more expensive.

S
Setesh 16.02.21

I passed the game and immediately faced a sharp rise in difficulty, if earlier the mobs flew off quite quickly (the sniper generally took a shot), then after the last mission (when a sign with congratulations popped up) some kind of hell began, now any mob requires 2-3 clips per head , the sniper generally only scratches, some kind of nonsense in general, and the mobs became biting, that is, all equipment and weapons became useless (3 dls was never completed, left them at the end of the game). Nothing has changed in the settings, the difficulty level is the same

G
Georgy Vasilenko 16.02.21

Setesh
This is Borda, baby! The first pass is introductory, the second (s) is Borda. If you do not have suitable equipment in stock (fin, gas mask, scuffler, damage, etc.) you will be chased like a hare and brought down every 15 seconds (especially the anointed ones ) All equipment must correspond to the level of chaos (you choose yourself). Plus patience and combat skills. Good luck!

S
Setesh 16.02.21

Georgy Vasilenko
Yes, I say, I didn’t change anything, I didn’t start the game again, I just continued to play after the plot (what is the level of chaos and how to choose it, I don’t even know where it can be done

D
Darkteh 16.02.21

Setesh
After completing the main plot of the game, the AUTOMATIC AUTOMATIC activates Chaos of the 1st level (these are difficulty levels, only 10 levels at your discretion and they do not depend on the total game difficulty setting in the menu). For a guideline, the level of chaos is approximately how many levels the mobs will be above your level + a few additional effects. You probably missed the message after the final boss. To turn off chaos, there is a tab with a skull in the character menu. There you can read and cut down the chaos. You can turn on chaos at any time. There is also a chaos machine gun on the ship, near Hamerlok's cabin

S
Setesh 16.02.21

Darkteh wrote:
You most likely missed the message I
hardly missed it, I read everything, especially pop-up windows, and learning in the game (in all games) and I don't remember exactly that. Found, disabled, thanks

G

Setesh
you, I see, a beginner?! You don't need to start playing with a three on the board, it's a special game, it requires brains and patience, the most important thing is loot. Every 3-4 levels you need to change it, the enemy becomes thicker with increasing level. take what is effective and what is not, you need to select your style_all, remember where you took it and take everything valuable like a hamster to the warehouse. And in general, start at least with a two, it will become easier.

S
Setesh 16.02.21

Georgy Vasilenko
Passed all the games of the series, the second one with my brother played in co-op, I don't remember any Chaos mechanics in those games, I probably just forgot

G

Did you go in two to the Digital Peak? About the same thing. And the levels ... Even if you got too much in the DLTS, it will level out after completing the story. The first passage ends at level 44-45. And the difficulties begin immediately, until you disappear from Pandora. You can, of course, go on low chaos, but the loot will also be low, and you will go in circles with the next Persians. So score 11 at once, once you suffer, it will be easier further. Good luck!