3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timofey Stahanov 06.12.20 02:36 am

Decided to kill Gonerilla, that on the swamp of Spalda (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

The problem is that the boss's call button has disappeared:

It should be like this:

Tried to kill many times, at one point after the revival she disappeared, decided to score and go on then returned, and the button did not appear:(
To load the preservation is not a varik, it's gone too far
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 06.12.20

Wait until they fix, in so many Mysteries there are shoals, I almost passed the game, I have 6 pieces not passable already

T
Timofey Stahanov 06.12.20

Setesh
Earth metal, then we'll wait

T
Tsurkan-ok 06.12.20

Timofey Stakhanov
Try reinstalling the game

S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.20

Timofey Stakhanov
call only once, then she just walks around this arena, if not then 100% bug.

T
Tsurkan-ok 06.12.20

Someone solved this problem, help, tried everything

T

SPR1GGAN
Brad, I wrote that I tried to kill many times and had to call the button all the time.

S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.20

Timofey Stakhanov
I wrote you how it was for me, came to 320 witch, ran away from there, came back to her a few days later, literally yesterday and no one on the new did not call, she just went to the same location where the first time.

T
Tsurkan-ok 06.12.20

SPR1GGAN
That's if you've called and left the battlefield, and if you're dead every time you have to call a new one, and the button is gone and it doesn't work, Kowalski's options, somebody help, I can't beat the platinum because of it.

G
Grimganga 06.12.20

In this game you have to check any event, even if you just ran stop and do a quest, I sometimes treasures are not picked up, you need to immediately make a rollback to the nearest save.

T

After the update 1.0.4 nothing has changed, I keep up to date.

I
III-BupTyo3-III 06.12.20

I've got another shit, killed a similar boss, and the pass icon isn't gone and weighs.

D
Dodo_BY 19.12.20

Timofey Stakhanov
I have exactly the same problem. Refreshing 1.1.0 didn't help either. If there is info .. Kick!

k
kdv- 30.12.20

the same, only with the witch in the Berkelow swamp.
When he reached her, he was not too strong, he died 3 times, and on the 4th there was no way to call her.
Accordingly, I cannot get the third dagger. Nothing has changed since patch 1.0.4.