3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gregor21 27.10.19 01:11 pm

To kill or not ? Radovid fierce (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Sure already was similar topic but still. Puzzled and nothing I can not decide what to do. On the one hand arrogant Nelfy, who in fact started the war in the North, and on the other hand crazy king, Slayer of witches, villains and the terror of those whom eternal flame recognizes the infidels. Mostly I want to hear the opinion of those who have read the books and knows Geralt. Which version is more canonical, what to do based on the actions and principles of Geralt. He always tried to avoid politics, and in another scenario certainly would not go against the king, but everything is not clear. The murder of Radovid is 100% win Ilfov, and if you do not intervene the genocide of mages and non-humans is obvious. Forgive and to respond adequately to justify its decision, Thank you.
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 27.10.19

Canonical Geralt and nihilists will not go into politics if she did not go to him,therefore the answer is obvious,the quest should ignorethis principle

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 27.10.19

Gregor21
There is no clear ideal choice, if we choose the lesser of two evils, the better will be Nilfgaard.

N
Nikita Plishevoy 27.10.19

Radovid must die and the point

A
Artiniy 27.10.19

Geralt in the books tried not to get involved with the kings, but it does not always work. More canonical in my opinion, not to kill Radovid.

G
Galinka. 27.10.19

It Medimedia code, it should not meddle in politics. But as far as we know, and games and books, Geralt never stopped, especially when it intersected with his personal interests. So that probably would have killed, even just using common sense, or at least because Radovid
Spoileralert to kill him, after searching Philippi.

K
Kovboy belomor 27.10.19

Well if to think logically or Radovid.Or people and bad people that the road to the white wolf.In my opinion the choice is clear.

I
Igor.Volkov 27.10.19

If you support Radovid, it will start the genocide of mages and non-humans. The entire North will burn in the pogroms and the Inquisition. Better to let this madman kill. Radovid is the mad king Aerys Targaryen in the world of the Witcher. I helped Roche, - Temeria received some autonomy.

B
BSSBloodShoot 27.10.19

Obito of Radovid can be in personal interests of Geralt for his sorceress can get the count,and krasnolud on fire. And friends like him a lot.

c
crave1611 27.10.19

book Geralt really tried not to go into politics, but for his friends Hera always tore the throat, and because of Radovid died Kalkshteyna and mother of Nenneke, wet by far

A
ArXangel_ann 27.10.19

Galinka.2401 wrote:
It Medimedia code, it should not meddle in politics.
No Vidmachenko code does not exist, invent it yourself Geralt. And each witch's own code, in fact, excuses.

N
NightHawkreal 27.10.19

The most stupid quest.

S
Shadowarm 27.10.19

If you have to choose between one evil and another,I prefer not to choose at all.You need to choose the lesser evil,or if you've passed the game,choose the alternative that is sensible.

-
---VENOM--- 27.10.19

I have no idea was the author of the game or not, so please tell about radovid and then a little spoiler, as for me the best finale of this history looks like. A small digression about the fact that Geralt did not climb into politics is the game, there's generally some rules changed, something added, what even in the world of Sapkowski fiction, so play as you like. I'm not understand, if not to go, why not give experiences ? Neutrality is also a choice. As in the other quest about the sanctuary and students - if you leave them nothing by making the quest fail, the experience is not given. But I made my choice, why you need to experience it to beat them ?
About Radovid - killed, causes all of the above already described. Will continue quest Dijkstra says she wants to unite Temeria is a vassal (if possible) of the Kingdom and oppose Amhara, so no Ambassador to the United Nilfgaard was never sent, respectively Bianca, Roche, Thaler will prigruzhat a bit, but will immediately take up swords with cries of Not that we agreed on ! (here, by the way, I do not understand, why not calmly explain to them that they will receive free Temeria, but a bit later) and there is a choice - to kill Dijkstra or leave, and the latter will kill Trinity. The first time I killed Dextro, but then when he revised the ending, I realized that the best for me personally - Radovid dead, Dijkstra alive and recaptured all of the Kingdom Nilfgaard, CRIS - vedmochka. It's all good.

O
Oleg V 27.10.19

the main threat comes from arcane Lodge, and not from the kings... unfortunately, the game mechanics does not provide a great freedom of actions and get its perfect ending... to kill witches, I would allow Radovid to live... the first passage of the conspiracy refused to participate (quest failed count and experience points are not given), now try to kill...

P
Phantom2014 27.10.19

At the death of Radovid ends with the massacre of the mages , not the people and in the future warlocks .

y
yureggg 27.10.19

I do Dijkstra chose always.

A
Alamut95 27.10.19

Radovid haunts of witches, that is, girlfriends Hera, so I killed the bastard.

J
JolyMau5 27.10.19

For Kalkshteyna him more in the throat and scoop.

P
Playersaharan 27.10.19

The choice between Radovica and Empirum would be more complicated, do not cut the Project from the release version of the game some details about Ilfov. For example, the inconsolable woman in Black's camp (for which we are looking for a son, the deserter) had to be a slave (this is the one krasnolud sitting next to her, but in the release version, this info was removed), and some of the soldiers Nilfgaard had to steal cattle from simple KMET. And so it turns out that we choose between the madman, for which the mass burning in the order of things, and between harsh, but fair Amhara, which for wizards is cool, and on their lands, keep order, and hanged even permits to remove the trees. Incl my questions in the murder of Radovid was not.

W
Waffen 27.10.19

I choose Nilfgaard....anything will be quieter.Especially CRIS I went to the capital.So this is the best deal for the North.