3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 06.12.20 09:44 pm

Jorwickshire. A loner with a fisherman (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Good afternoon, please tell me, I've been through everything you could go through (except hunting and fishermen), but I can't get past the last mission. It is that near the tower in Yorkshire there was a group of enemies who threw people off the ledge (sort of, as I understand it, they were doing it), and downstairs there was a note on the corpse (farewell). What to do - I did not know, however, when I visited the city near (the city was to the west), the market was a discussion that the husband of one of the ladies went fishing to the tower and left his shop unattended. It was about that same corpse with a farewell note, it's the widow's husband, but how can I tell her about it? How do you complete the quest? Help.
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 06.12.20

Alexander Romanov
He had to give the ring away.

A
Alexander Romanov 07.12.20

dilat
I can't even talk to my wife (

d
dilat 07.12.20

Alexander Romanov
In short, somewhere there I took the ring (or the corpse gave away) and then gave it to my wife and the quest closed

A
Alexander Romanov 08.12.20

dilat
Well, I don't pick up a corpse at all, so it's not an option. Uh. only 2 bugs caught for all the passage, but what ! Now don't finish me off until 100%

d
dilat 08.12.20

Alexander Romanov
Strange, for this quest calmly closed

V
Vedagor 08.12.20

Alexander Romanov
It's not a bug. After they took the note with her added a ring. After that we go to the city near, where just discussing that the husband of one of the ladies went fishing. From these ladies go to the market itself, there will be a woman with a child, approach and she can talk and give the ring, or keep to yourself.

A

Vedagor
It can't be. I watched the passage, we need to talk to Vera (wife), she just stands near the counter, but on the sidelines. It is not active for dialogue simply (

A

Vedagor
I guess I just didn't add a ring to the inventory...

d
dr1ver2014 03.04.22

Thank you Vedagor
! Helped!