3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xSerGx_00 06.12.20 09:45 pm

What's with that sash? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

How do you start it? there are two notes next to each other and a lot of children cry - there is no talk with anyone.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.20

find 3 ngts all over the city, Google will tell better, activity in the Lunden Googling

y
yar1097 07.12.20

SPR1GGAN
We need to find 3 musicians from this group and convince them to give a concert.

S
SPR1GGAN 07.12.20

yar1097
Why do you write to me this, I went through it and information that you need to find 3 musicians does not help, I myself 2 just on the ball found, the third out of town through Google

b
bender rod.riges 07.12.20

This event can begin by inspecting the square at the western gates of the city. In the center of the square you will see crying children. Read a few notes near them. You need to find three bards and persuade to return to the square:

The first bard is in custody in the fortress of Kretelgate, in the northwest of the city. Freeing the captives, untie the bard and talk to him.
The second bard can be found at the western gate of Lunden. Tell her a "song of fame" so she can agree to perform.
The last bard is to the left of the main entrance to St. Paul's Cathedral. This girl will have to give 50 coins to pay off her debt.
When you visit all the bards, go back to the square and interact with the crowd to watch the performance. This will be the end of the event.