3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DRAGSAID 06.12.20 09:46 pm

ExMachina - Meridian 113 (Ex Machina)

I go into the game, the Buk logo appears then everything goes well, there is a LOAD and the band WORKS does not reach the end knocks out the error !
The disc is bought !
Licensed from Buki!

Windows XP SP2
GF 7300GS 512mb
Athlon64 3500+
Ram 1.5Gb

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
26 Comments
Sort by:
C
C.A.T.S. 06.12.20

Delete the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack or cho you have there for codecs and everything will be OK
It's a great solution, well.
I'd rather sing with a tambourine and pray to the Supermind to send the developers new, straight hands.

Although it just ended when the player killed the oracle in the first part, everything was fine, the air started to clear, etc.

It seems that from the endings of the first part it follows that air pollution and other stuff happened according to the plan of aliens who wanted to colonize the Earth, and the Oracle tried to prevent them. So the kid made the right decision.

R
RoBo-GRAY 06.12.20

By the way, if still relevant here I cured on 7 vinda (I recommend to start with 2 actions):
Application Error
Unhandled Exception!
ExpCode:0 x800000003
ExpFlag:0
ExpAddress:0x006457BV
Please Report

1: Did as written on some forum edit config (in the data folder) the following paragraphs
autoPlayVideo="false"
r_allowPS20="0
r_compressedTextures="0"
But it didn't help me.

2: Unhandled exception error associated with the "data" datasources file.txt. It has a line called "data-pack00.gdp M." You need to remove the "M" so that the line can take the form of "data-pack00.gdp." All.

n
nicee 06.12.20

RoBo-GRAY
It didn't help ( On the second point I was very hopeful, but to no avail.
Vin7 x64.
The thing is, when you just put the game, it starts, you play high, everything is normal. Then you restart the game and it's a mistake.
No one knows how to get rid of it?

H
HaiRustik 06.12.20

I used to play like this: the settings put on what I need, and before going out changed them to standard, only so this error did not come out

l
labeanchik 06.12.20

Here are all the steps that need to be done for the more or less normal work of ExMachina and Meridian 113 too (there is only the name of the executable file to be changed in the batnik):
Youtube. com/ watch?v=bl0lrHM-Q2M&feature=youtu.be)

On ex .ua there are my repkas (the same) with already made changes.

W
WERORA 06.12.20

DRAGSAID
Where is it?