3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 06.12.20 09:47 pm

Priority: Rannkh (Mass Effect 3)

Hello.
I have one problem in my mission: I don't have time to aim at the reaper for the third time.
I watched the video passing:
Link
And as I understand it- at the third sighting the reaper should not have time to shoot.
But that's not the point: there are two very notable differences in the video:
1) At the third sighting on the video is not as strong a slowdown as I have;
2) With the same third sighting on the video, the speed of the blue stripes is much faster than I have (it feels like I have no mixing at all).
Well, so it turns out that the reaper has time to shoot the third time, and at the same time the beam always flies directly into the player, with all the ensuing (even a no place to go).

Immediately I remembered about the editor of the saves, downloading which I fully made sure that it does not allow to jump over the mission (and I have not found a place where you need to specify the decision to reconcile/not to reconcile).
Sobsna, what to do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BerkutArmageddon 06.12.20

Correction: Just checked - I have all the information happen every five times longer.

B

The question is removed: I realized that the center of the scope should point directly to him (or that he has a red one), then the mixing is fast.

E
Evilka 06.12.20

Yes, you need to aim right into his "eye."

s
seven2221 06.12.20

BerkutArmageddon
I asked myself - he answered himself)

s
sagittariu 06.12.20

and still need to stand by the pole when you're aiming

S
Sidorovich12 06.12.20

BerkutArmageddon
When he starts to prepare for 3 shots you need to immediately aim at him, not waiting for him to start preparing for the shot.
By the way, maybe the question is off topic, but who knows where you can find the stripped-down seven Win 7 sp1 netbook edition, the distribution of which weighs 702 megabytes? I used to find an image, but now it's screwed up, and I didn't make copies.

B

Sidorovich12
On the seven: look for the editor Starter (Initial), it is the most neutered. As for the weight, I don't know what's going on. If anything, you can't even change the wallpaper there.

S
Sidorovich12 06.12.20

BerkutArmageddon
That's not it. Netbook edition was Maximum.