3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L303 06.12.20 09:47 pm

Let's talk about money (Red Dead Redemption 2)

We all know that in gta 5 you need to farm for a very long time to get something, and how things are with the 2? Because it was impossible to play in Gta 5 without making money.
2 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThxDangerous 06.12.20

L303
If you're talking about online, it's as simple as that. The hardest part is to accumulate 15 golds for the first professional.
The most cash - collector and trader.
As the first you ride on the map and collect items, which then sell to a gypsy for good money. There is an honest and dishonest way of the collector.
In the first you buy the same cards from her and there you are given as far as I remember 3 spot items and so before the accumulation of the collection, although you can sell separately. Pros: less annoying. Cons: a huge count of time.
In the second case, you go to an interactive map in the browser and collect on it. Pros: less time, a lot of income. Cons: a little unfair to yourself.
The second prof is a trader. It's simple, in the camp of your subordinate Cripps there is a new table, where you bring carcasses of animals (raw) and time-from-time (every 25 units of goods and 50 minutes) make/buy supplies. 100 goods collected in 200 minutes. There are two options for sale: near and far. In your inner circle you can not attack the players, on the far opposite. I don't know the difference in money, the amount for which you can sell goods at the farest of $625.
Bottom line: Money to farm is very simple and no cheating is needed.

L
L303 30.12.20

OK, thanks)