3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Patrick Kharkov 06.12.20 09:48 pm

Walking while aiming (Resident Evil 5)

Guys! Does anyone know if there is a mod that can be used to walk? as it is in the sixth part of the Resident, and in Revelations.
I understand that all I have to do in the fifth part is to do the extra animation so that the characters can move in all directions during the sighting.
Write who knows what, and thinks...
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 06.12.20

There is no such fashion, and they will not.

F
Folks 06.12.20

in Revelations they added the ability to change controls to retro style without walking
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
otherwise right

P
Patrick Kharkov 06.12.20

Guys, what if you take from the sixth part of the Resident sample animation walking during the sight, and throw in the correct file Resident of the fifth, then maybe you will be able to walk with the sight?
Haven't you thought about it?
Think... it seems to me that it is possible to arrange to take just the right sample of animation from the sixth Resident, or with Revelis and transfer to the fifth Resident, and will make us happy :)
But we are unlikely to do this ourselves... it is necessary to prompt MODODELAM, and there they will think for themselves what and how.

I
IGOR378 06.12.20

Patrick-Forever
It is unlikely that the re5 engine will allow such a

S
Skull Face 06.12.20

IGOR378
It's not about the engine. The engine at RE5 and RE6 is the same.

I
IGOR378 06.12.20

For the sixth part of the engine of the german "finished"

W
WarlokIII 06.12.20

crazymotherfacker
The graphic is the same - NT Framework. But the gameplay is new written, it is visible to the naked eye.

n
narutochan 06.12.20

The mod was like that, you'll find the fuck now. It's a hell of a game without him.