3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sempik 07.12.20 12:06 am

Models and fashion (Haydee 2)

During how long will models for Persian and fashion appear?
At least about
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR-81 27.12.20

I would have played with a more fragile and more dressed model myself. Chell from Portal was good for the first part. But so far no one has taken it.

W
Wolf-Mercenary 27.12.20

AR-81
Sempik

In Steam Workshop has been screwed for a week already. Search and find for every taste.

A
AR-81 27.12.20

Wolf-Mercenary
Yes, already at least some kind of shift, there is some skinny anime girl.

D
Deturns 07.01.21

Wolf-Mercenary
There is nothing like it ... Some useless trash one ...

D
Deturns 15.01.21

AR-81
https://www.playground.ru/haydee_2/file/haydee_2_dzhudi_alvares-1084354

A
AR-81 15.01.21

Deturns
Thank you, I have already typed a few from the "workshop" Steam, there are original posts, from there to here and shift. Catwoman is generally fire!

D
Deturns 15.01.21

AR-81
Wow, cat test. I just have a pirate, I can't take it there.

A
AR-81 15.01.21

Deturns
So I also have a pirate, files from the workshop are downloaded without any problems through the site steamworkshopdownloader.io

D
Deturns 15.01.21

AR-81
Thanks, I didn't know that))

D
Deturns 15.01.21

AR-81
Dropped the cat. And something I don't like ... She has a skeleton which is crooked and not septenary, the shoulders and hips are each larger than the other ...

A
AR-81 15.01.21

Deturns
And I liked the animation. The author seems to have promised to update in the comments, and even quieted down.

O
OctazettE 09.05.21

Greetings. Please help find a guide to using the modding toolkit. I don't like everything that I see on the net. I want to try to assemble the character myself. I found only a couple of videos on YouTube and it is not told there from the very beginning, but I need it for noobs. Thank you. :)