3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pickuper2009 08.12.20 01:10 am

An impenetrable bug after a union with Kent. Immortal Doug (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I have no idea what happened to the game, but after talking to Randvi, where you need to go to bed, the screen goes out and then just everything in gray. Nothing happens, you run around the village. And Doug just walks himself like an ordinary thug (Enemy), beats his own soldiers. You plug him to death, falls, lies down and gets up again with half a kp. Where is it seen and how to fight with such?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pickuper2009 08.12.20

S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

This is a specific glitch, three times began the game and everywhere this quest normally ended, in other glitches appeared and this norm, as they fix it will be, in the description of the patch said that the quests corrected, and in fact only worse became, I had 1.02 glitches was not in the quests, and now a bunch of catching and the game pumped and re-started, all the buzz.

S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

top_deck12
Yes, on the plot

P
Pickuper2009 08.12.20

Sanek1971
So what do you do now? You're not going to help other people's saves? Does the rollback to the early version even exist in nature? I just don't get it. How these streamers and summer-sleuths all go perfectly. Do they have special privileges there?

k
kazak119 08.12.20

Pickuper2009
assholes with the yubisof, the last time I bought a game from them

I have this problem https://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_valhalla/tech/samodovolstvo_chesti_bag_s_myortvoj_lyufvinoj-997543/

s
stkak19 08.12.20

Absolutely the same on PS5, for several days I can not solve anything, not only that the game is so yet and pass it is not possible to 🤦 ♂️

k
kazak119 08.12.20

stkak19
how it's generally permissible

S
Shock Burst 08.12.20

Yesterday passed without a single problem🤔

S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

On the part of the Yubits it would be logical then to make the option to "replay the mission" and the list of missions of the plot at least, and so incomprehensible as they are going out of the situation to go out, one patch of corrections has already been released, and it has become even worse, I did not catch plot glitches until but in the box appeared in me, and before the patch they were not, I started the game three times. I don't understand why the cutscene doesn't start at all.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.12.20

installation on preset ultra or high solved I have similar problems

but there was another theme, just hung picture, and here stupid script of the mission does not start