3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad_XP 08.12.20 01:12 am

Worm Waiting Signals - Dyson Sphere (Stellaris)

The theme for those who do not know how to combine these two events in the same system - I tell: after studying (of course) technology mega-arms and bonus for the aspirations of "Galactic Miracles" build the scope of Dyson, preferably to the end of all stages. At the same time we leave the quest of the worm unfinished at the stage when you need to cost the pyramid and create an entry point. Transfer the capital (for maximum effect in a lifeless system with the maximum number of planets, I came across as much as 20) on the habitable station in the system where we have already built the dyson sphere, the developers allow the construction of Habitat in the built-up Dyson system. On the Habitat-capital we build a pyramid to call a worm and create an entry point. Profit. We have 4,000 energy from Dyson, which is absorbed by a black hole when the stars are wrapped and in the same system a bunch of habitable planets. Bag or feature? But cool, I like it.
1 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoJITyH 08.12.20

It's not clear why the Dyson sphere is also. That's going to work out a couple of years before the intruders show up. It's easier to apply it simply with a quest to get a bunch of habitable planets somewhere in the middle of the game. While the idea is generally interesting