3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex the One 08.12.20 01:13 am

Tired of war - Baghish (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Cleaned the church, interrupted all the attackers on the river, but the quest is baggy and nothing happens. Saves, quick moves, check the game files - nothing helps. Okay, after patch 1.04 I disappeared from the magazine quest Berserck Way (although he and his bear sit in a cave without the opportunity to start a dialogue), but it's a plot quest! How so it was possible to make a patch, especially since it is after the patch!
Someone has come across a similar, there is a solution? I have all the cars during the passage of this quest, there is no way to start it again.
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex the One 08.12.20

And for some reason, Kelbert is lying dead in the temple where the mess began. Shouldn't the key NPS be immortal!?
Spoiler

S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

Alex the One
Kelbert on the plot dies and just Ayvor drags him, that is, he is not immortal yet in the future, it seems that the game mixed up the mission somehow, x short to me personally the plot glitches do not meet yet, but people have them full .Or it seems to me that during the battle they still kill, although they have over their heads circles glow That would revive them, but for some reason sometimes it does not work and they die for some reason. I'd try to keep it from early. Another explanation why the key characters are dead I do not .Leviofine or how her there, it also concerns to the state, then write that she is also dead and the quest is not to pass .And maybe they just die from some random event, fire there and xs what else, the game can not save them from accidental death, although the plot is necessary .