3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kvitos 08.12.20 01:14 am

Bureau of the Invisibles in Essex (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

In all the guides it is written - pifdu to the bazaar, come into contact there explosive barrel, well, continue to drag it to the bureau and blow up the floor there. Well, I've been scratching this whole bazaar. I understand that in the right place, a few guides double-checked and exactly where I need to be. And barrels do not see))) A bunch of places where to merge with the environment (it is not relevant, all interrupted, so as not to interfere), but the barrels do not see any. Did anyone come across?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

BCs if not in plain sight, then they are in a locked room somewhere, look for houses nearby.

C
Castly 08.12.20

I have another question about these offices, the pages of the code, what do the inventory look like? I've put together three parts of the set, but I haven't seen the alert yet, though I've dug through the whole room. Are they going any differently? Or am I just inattentive?

g
geimer.by 08.12.20

It may be easier to open the ability for the bow to pull out an arrow.

S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

Castly
Alert on the screen that you collected and scroll, shorter as you collect, just glows .Look in objects at the bottom, if for some reason you have not seen on the screen

k
kvitos 08.12.20

geimer.by
What specific ability are we talking about? I don't see it.

S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

It is another called, see, where in the description about the bag will be written, yesterday for the first time tried, really helps, when with oil problems, in the early stages opens, the name of the same do not remember.

k
kvitos 08.12.20

Hmm, I've got it open.

V
Vladimir Tereschenko 08.12.20

kvitos
You put in the ability, activate and shoot. I've forgotten what butter barrels are.

k
kvitos 08.12.20

Pff, really, so simple, just started. Thank you!

S
Sanek1971 08.12.20

A fiery trap is called this ability.

P
Paderry 29.01.21

Castly
In the inventory they look like ordinary papers, only with a huge letter A. In the offices there are different papers, they can be confused, ignored / accidentally not taken. We always begin with the phrase "such and such a code ...". Well, that's me just in case)